UEFA Champions League 2009-10

Shane

^Milan have eliminated Manchester United on each and every occasion they have met. United have NEVER beaten Milan at San Siro.:nervous: Having said that, today could be a great opportunity for us to set the record straight as Milan are not the same team without Kaka and Pato has not completely recovered from his injury. But Giggsy missing due to injury could prove vital, I hope not:pray:

^Milan have eliminated Manchester United on each and every occasion they have met. United have NEVER beaten Milan at San Siro.:nervous: Having said that, today could be a great opportunity for us to set the record straight as Milan are not the same team without Kaka and Pato has not completely recovered from his injury. But Giggsy missing due to injury could prove vital, I hope not:pray:
:nervous: There is always a first time and today is the day ! We are going to beat Milan in their own backyard :two_thumbs_up: C'mon Red Devils :cheer::cheer:

God damn Rooney. He has really transformed quickly and brilliantly to shoulder Man U's responsibility. He is one player I do not hate because of his dedication and hard work. King Rooney :hail:

Rooney's progress as a footballer has been just amazing. It just goes to show what a difference a manager makes. If you compare his and Ronaldinho's career graph you would know what I am trying to convey. I remember, when he started he acted like a spoiled brat, he used to whine when things don't go his way and stuff but then SAF's man management skills came to the fore and everything else is history. Rooney and SAF *hatsoff* A special mention about Fletcher as well. His cross to set up Rooney for his second goal was damn! He is turning out into a world class footballer. I wish to see him score more goals though..but if he keeps on putting up a show as he did last night, no complaints.

When you get the ****ing ball if you don’t ****ing clear it I will blow your ****ing head off" - SAF to Johnny Evans:laugh: *SAF had to be restrained by Mick Phelan, asst manager*
That was ****ing hilarious. Evans was literally bamboozled by SAF's outburst :hysterical::hysterical: EPIC!

Rooney's progress as a footballer has been just amazing. It just goes to show what a difference a manager makes. If you compare his and Ronaldinho's career graph you would know what I am trying to convey. I remember, when he started he acted like a spoiled brat, he used to whine when things don't go his way and stuff but then SAF's man management skills came to the fore and everything else is history. Rooney and SAF *hatsoff* A special mention about Fletcher as well. His cross to set up Rooney for his second goal was damn! He is turning out into a world class footballer. I wish to see him score more goals though..but if he keeps on putting up a show as he did last night, no complaints.
I think the keeper could've attacked the ball (that second goal of Man U) when there were literally no defenders around him. You don't stand no chance (most of the times) when one or odd defender is around you and the opponent is looking for a cross to find a header into the net. Btw, I agree with the man-management skills about SAF. He has limited Rooney's endorsement deals to five to which Rooney agreed (shows how much he is willing to sweat it out in practicing than endorsing products he hardly gives a sh*t about). This article talks a lot about SAF's man-management and is a good read http://www.cricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/448358.html

I think the keeper could've attacked the ball (that second goal of Man U) when there were literally no defenders around him. You don't stand no chance (most of the times) when one or odd defender is around you and the opponent is looking for a cross to find a header into the net.
Dida *giggle*..also I thought Daniele Bonera should have done better.
Btw, I agree with the man-management skills about SAF. He has limited Rooney's endorsement deals to five to which Rooney agreed (shows how much he is willing to sweat it out in practicing than endorsing products he hardly gives a sh*t about). This article talks a lot about SAF's man-management and is a good read http://www.cricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/448358.html
CI not accessible at work:wall: Will check it out at home, TFS.

Round of 16 United vs AC Milan later tonight ! rooney.jpgPrince Rooney & co. will make light work of these Italians :eyedance:
:nervous: There is always a first time and today is the day ! We are going to beat Milan in their own backyard :two_thumbs_up: C'mon Red Devils :cheer::cheer:
God damn Rooney. He has really transformed quickly and brilliantly to shoulder Man U's responsibility. He is one player I do not hate because of his dedication and hard work. King Rooney :hail:
:hatsoff: Rooney :hail:

Oh poor Fiorentina. First the red card and then Bayern's second goal. Guess who was the Ref lads ? Tom OVerbo, yes that same scum who officiated in Chelsea vs Barca semi 2009. Klose was clearly offside and the linesman was in perfect position to judge that but for some reason he did not. @Arsenal-Porto WTF was Fabianski doing ? Both the goals were due to his foolishness/nervousness. Both the goals were ****ing hilarious but the second one takes the cake. It will only give more reasons for Arsene to whinge about in press :giggle:

****ing Meelan' date=' dominated Man U for most of the match but just weren't clinical enough.[/quote'] Dominated United for the Whole match? Am i reading Sarcasm? Milan Dominated till Scholes scored the equalizer. At the end of the first half it was evens stevens. From 45th minute to the time we scored the 3rd goal, there was only one team playing on the pitch, It was United. After dat they acme back into the match and scored a goal. Our Set Piece Defending was Awful IMO.

Dominated United for the Whole match? Am i reading Sarcasm? Milan Dominated till Scholes scored the equalizer. At the end of the first half it was evens stevens. From 45th minute to the time we scored the 3rd goal, there was only one team playing on the pitch, It was United. After dat they acme back into the match and scored a goal. Our Set Piece Defending was Awful IMO.
i wrote for most of the match so get some glasses on. 70 mins out of 90 would classify as most.