GIRLY FACTS

Aqua

Some Things about gals u wont ever understand. 1. If u think a girl is beautiful, she'll always have a boyfriend to confirm that. 2. the nicer she is...the quicker u will be dumped!!!!! 3. The more the makeup, worse the looks... 4. "95% of the girls in this world are beautiful. Remaining 5% would always be around you... 5. The guy standing next to a beautiful girl can never be her brother. 6. If by any chance the girl you like , likes you too, she will let you know in about 10 years from now ,when you are committed to some one else 7. The more you ignore a girl, the more she'll want to be friends with you. 8. Theory of relativity.. .... The more u run towards a hot chick....the more she goes away from u... 9. Rule 1: Even if you got her out alone... just when you are about to let her know about your feelings...she will spot a long lost friend Corollary to rule 1: The more desperate you are to tell your feelings to a girl on a private chat, the more probability the long lost friend she discovered is a handsome superman, who beats you in everything 9:1 Axiom 1: The more dedicated you are to the girl, the longer it takes before things work out, but ultimately it will (some smile for the guys) 10. the day the chick you really like comes and speaks to you will be the day when- 1. You are dressed badly 2. You forgot to brush your teeth for the first time in your life 3. Have a bad hair day 11. all the good girls are either nuns or married .the rest go around with u and ruin ur money,health and leave u a total wreck.

Re: GIRLY FACTS poor guy, your brother aditi.... you spoil his life.... :lmao: ditto my cousin.... hes a few mths younger to me but thats the exact same qn they ask... must be cos he looks old... he avoids me in person.... but yahoo messenger is the solution!!! lol

Re: GIRLY FACTS after reading this thread..i get to understand one thing...and that is Aqua and aditi.... think they are beautiful.. :lol: if a guy is standing near a beautiful girl...the look on his face can reveal if that person is her brother or not. 7. The more you ignore a girl, the more she'll want to be friends with you. this is a fact... 8. Theory of relativity.. .... The more u run towards a hot chick....the more she goes away from u... true...

Re: GIRLY FACTS >>after reading this thread..i get to understand one thing...and that is Aqua and aditi.... think they are beautiful.. ^^ haha..well...Aditi- if she dosent mind me saying- would be right to think so (AWWGRREWWCHHE :hail: ) And im sure it holds true for Aqua, though I have never had the pleasure of a seeing a pic of...

Guest dada_rocks

Re: GIRLY FACTS

Some Things about gals u wont ever understand. 1. If u think a girl is beautiful, she'll always have a boyfriend to confirm that. Not necessarily particualalry in indian society 2. the nicer she is...the quicker u will be dumped!!!!! Nice girls like bad boys, so if u want to hold on to her be a prick 3. The more the makeup, worse the looks... All of them paint their face anyway 4. "95% of the girls in this world are beautiful. Remaining 5% would always be around you... Not even those 5% cared to have a second glance :wall: 5. The guy standing next to a beautiful girl can never be her brother. Well my cousins used to take me to marketing and they are damn beautiful so not really true 6. If by any chance the girl you like , likes you too, she will let you know in about 10 years from now ,when you are committed to some one else Surprise surprise I got asked out by this beautiful girl, well I didn't know how to react though. Thinking about it still makes me laugh. she accosts me at work and says would you like to be friends and my idiotic response was by deafult I am everybody's friend and she goes no I am talking about special friend. :lmao: .. little background: She was in other group and with all of the boys of that group I was on talking terms she used to hang around with them but I never talked to her direcetly before that day. So she says well if I am your friend how come you never bother to talk to me. My response was well I am little shy with girls and her response was well u do seem to roam around with the only girl in your group. I was kind of stumped. Anyway so we did become friends not speical one though, can't take the rigours fo boy-friendship too much work :lmao: 7. The more you ignore a girl, the more she'll want to be friends with you. agreed, As they say in Delhi one should never rue the missed girl and missed bus, one gleaves another ventures 8. Theory of relativity.. .... The more u run towards a hot chick....the more she goes away from u... 9. Rule 1: Even if you got her out alone... just when you are about to let her know about your feelings...she will spot a long lost friend Corollary to rule 1: The more desperate you are to tell your feelings to a girl on a private chat, the more probability the long lost friend she discovered is a handsome superman, who beats you in everything 9:1 Axiom 1: The more dedicated you are to the girl, the longer it takes before things work out, but ultimately it will (some smile for the guys) 10. the day the chick you really like comes and speaks to you will be the day when- 1. You are dressed badly 2. You forgot to brush your teeth for the first time in your life 3. Have a bad hair day 11. all the good girls are either nuns or married .the rest go around with u and ruin ur money,health and leave u a total wreck. I am one of those who force girls to spend :lmao: . My friends used to laugh saying come on don't you even feel bad. Thank you miss Jain and Miss Sarswati wherever you are may God bless you.

Re: GIRLY FACTS

Never said I was beautiful.....I just said that that's what happens when I'm with my brother...
well said aditi... but aditi is definitely pretty... i cud be soooo ugly, maybe its just that me and my cousin looks good together... :hmph: