To hell with team selection of world cup

Cricketics

who cheated who? and for what? I called only u, not 'people'. There is no one like you here when it comes to dumb posts.
Picking Piyush over Ojha and Nohit over Uthappa/Pandey is cheating them. And Pandey performed in Ranji's too. So his nonselection does raise eyebrows. There's more to it than as you said a "stupid selection". And stop being a nitwit. Since you know how to troll, I assume you know how to PM. So talk to me there. Even if you don't want to, its fine. But don't call me a Paki!

Picking Piyush over Ojha and Nohit over Uthappa/Pandey is cheating them. And Pandey performed in Ranji's too. So his nonselection does raise eyebrows. There's more to it than as you said a "stupid selection". And stop being a nitwit. Since you know how to troll, I assume you know how to PM. So talk to me there. Even if you don't want to, its fine. But don't call me a Paki!
If 'you' think it is cheating, it doesn't mean it is. And your possible reasons for this cheating? Your evergreen reason of south zone bias doesn't hold here as Piyush is from North and Nohit from West. Thank god, they were not from South. If that was the case, I know exactly whom you will blame and how.