To hell with team selection of world cup

Cricketics

Yes, selectors are tuly "buffoons: abt T20 selection. Apart from cricketicz' childhood friend Kohli, they also missed M.Kartik, Mishra, M.Vijay, and a pacer (rookie Umesh Yadav) or allrounder Irfan Pathan instead of Vinay-110-Kumar But if early exit means frustration and slight loss of interest in Tonti-Tonti in India, then this maybe welcome blessing in disguise.

Yes, selectors are tuly "buffoons: abt T20 selection. Apart from cricketicz' childhood friend Kohli, they also missed M.Kartik, Mishra, M.Vijay, and a pacer (rookie Umesh Yadav) or allrounder Irfan Pathan instead of Vinay-110-Kumar But if early exit means frustration and slight loss of interest in Tonti-Tonti in India, then this maybe welcome blessing in disguise.
Is this your boyfriend's name? :hmmm: Spell it correctly. :hitler:

What was his show against SA and aus again????? didn't anyone see him swish at kallis and langeveldt like flies in the most benign batting conditions? or get bounced out by morkel nearly twice he has to strike the ball better,develop more range of shots,...yesterday was a good start...but still not good enough. next year, may be a legimate case. right now raina and rohit do all these things better.no need for him.

I am huge Kohli fan , infact I think hes potential next Indian captain too ..but I dont think he will be missed in T20s though . Virat is test class & should be a must for the ODI team , but we have better hitters than him . Vijay same case & you cant blame selectors here as he only stared showing his hitting abilities after the team selection. Uthappa , may be had a case , but his domestic form was hardly impressive. Pandye was in contention i guess , but his hast done much in the IPL . Naman Ojha is crap not picking Mishra and Irfan was a mistake though.

Who cares. I doubt we will even reach the semis this time. We had a good unit in 07 and a rubbish one in 09 and an appalling one in '10, this yr. We are marginally stronger than the T20 World Champs Pakistan, so thats something we should be very ashamed about. But maybe the selectors don't have a conscience.

Who cares. I doubt we will even reach the semis this time. We had a good unit in 07 and a rubbish one in 09 and an appalling one in '10, this yr. We are marginally stronger than the T20 World Champs Pakistan, so thats something we should be very ashamed about. But maybe the selectors don't have a conscience.
What has conscience got to do with a stupid selection?