Centurions in IPL I, II, III combined

gaurav92

IPL I Brendon Mcullum 158 Michael Hussey 116 Andrew Symonds 117 Adam Gilchrist 109 Shaun Marsh 115 Sanath Jayasuriya 114 IPL II AB De Villiers 105 Manish Pandey 114 IPL III Yusuf Pathan David Warner Murali Vijay Mahela Jayawardena Some names that are missing, but will be shortly in the list are : Sachin Sehwag Gayle Hayden Yuvraj What is your take on who will come in that list, or whom do you want to see in that list. :two_thumbs_up:

IPL III Some names that are missing, but will be shortly in the list are : Sachin Sehwag Gayle Hayden Yuvraj What is your take on who will come in that list, or whom do you want to see in that list. :two_thumbs_up:
:hysterical:

^Dada is good in powerplays when someone bowls overpitched or very full to him, but whenever somethings is banged in at his ribs, Dada struggles to keep it down.But when he sets in the powerplays and the opposition has either right arm leggie or an offie who is not a bi turner of the ball or a Left arm orthodox spinner, Dada will go after him, but against good quality fast bowling Dada looks not all that comfortable, so i dont expect him getting a hundred,But Dada is dada, i hope he proves me wrong some day :nice:

I don't think Yuvraj will ever make it to that list. Sachin is the most probable one.
still can't believe McCullum made 150+ and not out! this will be a record that will stand for a while (like Sachin's 200*) :blink: - and i don't believe in jinxes