( DLF )Modi -- Tharoor Showdown!!

Mamu

( DLF )Modi -- Tharoor Showdown!!  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Its hard to belive than a billionare like lalit modi indulge in illegal activity.
Do you know if he was a Billionaire before the IPL began? I am willing to believe everything I have read so far except match fixing.

Are any of the Politicians innocent who are in more important positions to damage the country? What more damage a guilty Lalit Modi does to India than all the ruling class innocent politicians? Just because Lalit Modi is an easy target, gun him down? CBI/IT should investigate the income of all the political parties. Does anybody has the guts?

Are any of the Politicians innocent who are in more important positions to damage the country? What more damage a guilty Lalit Modi does to India than all the ruling class innocent politicians? Just because Lalit Modi is an easy target, gun him down? CBI/IT should investigate the income of all the political parties. Does anybody has the guts?
:wall: stop saying this. Two wrongs does not make a right. If Modi is innocent, he is innocent. If he is not, just because other guilty have not been punished, it does not mean the he should also go scot free.

WHAT THE HELL IS THE "SOURCE".I have not seen single evidence against modi or ipl.Y cant media reveal that source if they are so sure about modi involvement in corruption.what i have heard uptill now is that "that source is saying that and that source is saying that and all that bullshit.govt should impose restriction on media so that they cant defame anyone just on basis of "source".:nervous: :hitler:

No, punish him by all means. But punish others too. Just don't stop at Modi only 'O' righteous people.. Two wrongs? there is one wrong which as never been rectified for all these years..If that wrong is rectified, it might stop other wrongs happening..If you know what I mean..

lalit modi was billionare even before ipl started.he is md of modi enterprices. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lalit_Modi:finger:
Doesn't make him a Billionaire. I am interested in links which talk about his personal wealth (in numbers) before and after IPL. I am also interested in knowing how much exactly all these guys (Modi, Powar, Manohar, ...) make out of the IPL (franchise money, TV rights, etc) legally and illegally. Good to get all of these out and hence I support the IT raid and investigation.

I'm interested in how much money all the Ruling class politicians are making. I'm also interested in the increase in wealth of Coongress party in past 5 years (I'm not asking for past 60 years). I'm also interested in the increase in income of all the other political parties. I'm interested in how much money changes hands from Congress to NDTV Inc.

Doesn't make him a Billionaire. I am interested in links which talk about his personal wealth (in numbers) before and after IPL. I am also interested in knowing how much exactly all these guys (Modi, Powar, Manohar, ...) make out of the IPL (franchise money, TV rights, etc) legally and illegally. Good to get all of these out and hence I support the IT raid and investigation.
IT raids and investigation ???????yyyyyy??just because some stupid media channels want to defame ipl without any proof??just because corrupt parties like rjd and cpi(m) dont like capitalistion. THIS issue will seriously hurt the economic intrest of india.this issue shows that Govt cant digest growth of any body.This will hurt the goodwill of respected business man like ambani and mallya.