( DLF )Modi -- Tharoor Showdown!!

Mamu

( DLF )Modi -- Tharoor Showdown!!  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Ajay Jadeja vindicates me- 1. None of the franchises are complaining. 2. None of the players are complaining. It is strange that no one directly associated with the IPL is complaining. Its everyone else in the world who seems to be having some hidden secrets in it. I've been making this point again and again.
I have wondered the same about prostitution too.

Tax waiver on IPL ties costs Maharastra Rs 500 crore MUMBAI: Cash-strapped Congress-led Democratic Front government in Maharashtra has suffered a whopping loss of over Rs 500 crore owing to its failure to impose entertainment tax on IPL matches. A senior Maharashtra minister on Tuesday admitted that owing to chinks in Congress and NCP, the state government was unable to take a decision on imposing entertainment tax on IPL matches. ‘‘Congress is in favour of the tax, while NCP is opposed to it: as a result, the state is incurring huge financial loss,’’ he said. He said on January 20, revenue minister Narayan Rane had moved a proposal, saying, barring Test matches, all other cricket events, including IPL matches, be taxed at the rate of 25% of the ticket value. Then it was felt that since a strong politician like Rane had mooted the concept, it will see through, however, a final order for providing tax on IPL matches was not taken since the minutes of the cabinet meeting were not confirmed. ‘‘We felt that Rane will not succumb to NCP’s pressure, however it appears that the proposal was abandoned for obvious political reasons,’’ he said. Leader of opposition Eknath Khadse came down heavily on the government for its failure to levy entertainment tax on IPL. ----------------------------- This is shocking.. absolutely shocking... how the feck this can happen.. 500fkin crores.. omg..

Ajay Jadeja vindicates me- 1. None of the franchises are complaining. 2. None of the players are complaining. It is strange that no one directly associated with the IPL is complaining. Its everyone else in the world who seems to be having some hidden secrets in it. I've been making this point again and again.
No one from the ICC or the players were complaining until the Delhi police blew the whistle on match fixing. It is funny you quote a player who was suspected of match fixing.

Why is it so bad if he pulls more people with him? Let all the crooks go in one swoop. Don't know why some of you are so interested in defending all these law breaking hooligans. Worried that you can see these T-20 games next year? Don't worry the games will go on. Worried that it gives a bad reputation to India? Well with such illegal activities, these things will come out in the open sometime or the other. If not now, later.

See everyone is involved .. Even after so much no one is able to touch modi .. It just shows how modi have them under control .. He surely have some details which r keeping them quite .. loving it .. BCCI deserves this .. They r bunch of a^%holes.. one person who is doing the job then wanna take him out..

Are you trying to say that Ajay Jadeja is wrong in hinting that Lalit Modi isn't the only person who pulled off this scam? Coz it is quite absurd of you to say that.
Players or owners not complaining is hardly an indicator of everything being above board. That was the point.

have u guys seen the toss in IPL.. when the captain tosses the coin, the match referee picks up and says head or tails.. i find it unusuall.. usually the say if its head r tails before pickingup... but in ipl.. its the match referee's call.. i found it a bit unusual... maybe modi decides who wins the toss??? $0.02
i think in this ipl, the home team has won the toss most of the times

Viru... I've said that since Day 1 of the kaand. Sabko le ke jaayega. Agar gaya, that is. Rated_R, yoda... Modi is slightly better than the Babu's. And now since he's going down, he wants to turn into the whistle-blower it seems. Hope he cleans the system up. hitman... Yes. Everyone is involved. And all the "Modi-haters" know that too. However, Modi is the favourite punching bag for people. I'm not a Modi lover and neither am I blind and dumb to believe that one person pulled this off with others sitting in the corner, knowing nothing about it, until Shashi uncle got exposed. Everyone was a part of this but Modi got caught. Sad, but I think he'll havta face the music alone for a while, unless he pwns these blokes. teacup... Hmm. Point taken. transparent... there is no "transparent" way to ensure that :giggle: