ticketgenie.in customer support sucks

meloveindia

Buy tickets link at http://www.iplt20.com goes to tttp://www.ticketgenie.in The day 25th final tickets opened on 4rth april, i purchased 4 Final tickets for 20000 Rs (5000 each) ticketgenie did send confirmation email tickets will be delivered thro courier for ticket delivery dates i emailed and phoned them (about 10 times) Contact Us: info@ticketgenie.in Helpline No. +91-80-23611940 no one answered any emails, phones always engaged or nobody answers the phone bad customer support anyone any experience with them?

i booked 4 tickets for CSK Vs RCB and got them delivered 3 days before the match. i also booked 2 tickets for MI Vs RCB... But few days back I got an email to saying that due to a technical error the system has over sold the tickets and hence they cannot give me the tickets for RCB Vs MI and regret inconvenience. They also go on to give me an option either to buy semi finals tickets by paying the difference in ticket price or ask for a refund... i'm planning to ask for refund... lets see whether they refund or not