So, what was Kohli thinking?

Rajiv

Attitude is good. But Virat Kohli's is bordering on arrogance. He sometimes comes off as someone trying too hard to look 'cool' and hard but miserably so. He is very talented, and I rate him to be a future superstar for india, but we don't need a sulkstar like UV in him.

Guest Hiten.

For people who thought it was not a "clean" catch please watch (and freeze the moment if you will) the replay again. Virat was clearly at fault there and ought to be fined for it.

Vow, what Bhashangiri Here's the Video Jackman: What are you doing, go to the pavilion now Siva: Will Certainly lose some points in the Kingfisher fairplay awards Cricfino: Pollard to Kohli, OUT, edged and taken! Pollard is all over Bangalore! And Kohli is not walking. Umpires consult with the third umpire, and the replays show it was caught about a foot off the ground. It was a slower ball that he looked to run to third man, but the pace variation did him in Infact kohli is int he best position to tell if he is out, he is not a noob- played a lotta cricket Watch the Video, Kohli sees it so well he has time to look away

TBCFpXih48I

Rajiv did you upload this video. When I trying to play the embedded video it is not playing and showing copyright problems. But it is mentioned only for this site. When I click on the copyright notice it goes to youtube and playing fine there. So, the copyright holders have only blocked ICF and that sounds a bit surprising to be frank. I have seen that for the first time that only a particular website is blocked. BTW how did they know it is embedded in ICF. :sherlock: