Why should there be any Confidentiality Clause in DLF IPL Holding?

Vikas Bhatt

...in hiding ownership patterns of cricket team of a so called domestic competition aimed at promoting the game as BCCI claims? In light of dummy holders, tax havens and money laundering, shouldn't a sport and an event billed as national event be transparent? Unless BCCI didn't care where the money came from and were hand in glove in covering up the financial fraud? Now even as IT raids offices of IPL and BCCI, files of money transactions have suddenly gone missing showing that there is indeed something to hide and there is no doubt IT will uncover a trail of money laundering and cooked books. SC should step in and take charge of an investigation.

Its there for powerful politicians so that their cover doesn't get exposed. I think BCCI is more at fault at this than the IPL Governing Council, for turning down LM's request. If he had something to hide, he wouldn't have so brashly mailed 71 ppl asking them to reveal all.

It is a contract between two entities and the only ones who are entitled to see it are the shareholders of the entities. If you are a shareholder of either of the entities you can demand the details, otherwise why do you or I care?

It is a contract between two entities and the only ones who are entitled to see it are the shareholders of the entities. If you are a shareholder of either of the entities you can demand the details' date=' otherwise why do you or I care?[/quote'] Because CRICKET IS "SUPPOSED" TO BE A SPORT AND BCCI uses 'India' to represent itself in international cricket, because it is supposed to be a charitable organization developing the game and using Public support and love for cricket like any other game and because it get tax breaks and Govt help for running a 'game' which puts it in public purview?

Its there for powerful politicians so that their cover doesn't get exposed. I think BCCI is more at fault at this than the IPL Governing Council' date=' for turning down LM's request. If he had something to hide, he wouldn't have so brashly mailed 71 ppl asking them to reveal all.[/quote'] u know when modi sent that email? yes its on 17th April 2010... so what was modi doing all these years.. he suddenly wokeup on17th April and wrote an email saying we should share the names? and use that email as an evidence how clean he is?? ur love for modi is amazing.. :haha:

The reason why I hated IPL since it's inception and my conviction that it was purely an enterprise of greed stands vindicated today. I have not followed a single IPL match too date. When the auction for the first IPL to the tune of 100 crores happened, I suspected it would lead to rampant illegal betting, corporate matchfixing [the kind seen in horse racing and motorsport] and money laundering. Nothing I have seen so far has been encouraging for the 'game'.....

u know when modi sent that email? yes its on 17th April 2010... so what was modi doing all these years.. he suddenly wokeup on17th April and wrote an email saying we should share the names? and use that email as an evidence how clean he is?? ur love for modi is amazing.. :haha:
These 6 Modi fans are amazing. They will go to any extent to defend him.

This gets really in the party mode now. That Modi owned Rajasthan Royals team was no secret. That he was doing it through his brother-in-law was a fact. But now the fact that his son-in-law owns mobile/internet rights, that Mallya's step daughter took away crucial files from Modi's before IT Raids [who tipped her off?], that Aviation Minister's Praful Patel's daughter Poorna was working with Modi as 'hospitality' manager and Pawar's son-in-law a 10% stakeholder in broadcasting rights holding MSM [always wondered what Pawar's fat cut was and where?] just makes this hot pot pourri of corruption, money laundering and fraud that much more spicy. And yet there are people who think IPL can't ruin Indian cricket in every possible way? Damned Pawar and his corrupt NCP really raped BCCI and our cricket for personal gains. Should this not stand scrutiny for abuse of power and office of profit? It would in Europe and US courts definitely..... Modi refusing to resign his absolute hold on IPL, BCCI officials attempting to boycott IPL awards in this naked lust of power struggle and dishonest damage control exercise. Disgust and Disillusionment is all I feel for Indian Cricket now. It's like a return to the dark match fixing era of 2000.....

Vikas... Its impossible to believe that the BCCI, IPL GC and people guiding the board had no idea and a ZERO ROLE to play in all this thats been happening. They aren't as dumb as they're pretending to be. Everyone needs to be taken down and Modi is doing exactly that with his leaks. From one man's "attempt to boost sport in the region" to another claiming to be the light of the Statue of Liberty guiding us to a good-looking, influential lady forwarding mails to her Dad, who just 3 days back claimed that he wasn't even remotely associated to the IPL, this is a can of worms that has been opened. It was amazing to see the double-speak- Day 1 - He is not involved. Stay away from him. N-O. Day 2 - Whats wrong in forwarding an email? Day 3 - I haz no comments to make coz there is nothing to comment about. This, my friends, is Indian cricket :((

u know when modi sent that email? yes its on 17th April 2010... so what was modi doing all these years.. he suddenly wokeup on17th April and wrote an email saying we should share the names? and use that email as an evidence how clean he is?? ur love for modi is amazing.. :haha:
These 6 Modi fans are amazing. They will go to any extent to defend him.
@ Zoobi doobi and ana... This-
Not hating someone does not tantamount to loving someone
@ Zoobi doobi... He is not clean. He's a moron. But the point is, he's not the only moron. And if thats not what you think, may the "power-phul" men save you :finger:. And he woke up so late, coz he wants to take everyone down. If him cleaning up the sport at his cost is EQUAL to loving him, I love him :finger:

Mr. Modi was surrounded by Preity, Shilpa, Katrina, Deepika... but is now surrounded by the IT officials...he has gone from the Axe effect to the Tax effect! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: B->B->B->B->B->B->B->B->

Its there for powerful politicians so that their cover doesn't get exposed. I think BCCI is more at fault at this than the IPL Governing Council' date=' for turning down LM's request. If he had something to hide, he wouldn't have so brashly mailed 71 ppl asking them to reveal all.[/quote'] This is what Modi said on April 16 after the first IT raid :
Asked if IT officials had sought details about other teams that were bid three years ago, Modi said "they had asked few questions on it and after they were told that information is in public domain, they did not seek further details."
So the information on the teams is in public domain when situation suits him. A week later, he "wants to release the information on the teams but BCCI doesn't let him" ?

This is what Modi said on April 16 after the first IT raid : So the information on the teams is in public domain when situation suits him. A week later, he "wants to release the information on the teams but BCCI doesn't let him" ?
The mail was sent before April 16th, if I'm not mistaken. It was just leaked later. So thats that.

The mail was sent before April 16th' date=' if I'm not mistaken. It was just leaked later. So thats that.[/quote'] fk sake man.. dont be a juvenile.. the leak happend on 11th April.. hence the controversy started before 16th.... the idiot started this on 11th April # Rendezvous free equity - held by kisan,shailender & pushpa gaikwad,Sunanda pushkar,Puja gulathi,jayant kotalwar,vishnu prasad,sundip agarwal 3:33 AM Apr 11th via UberTwitter # Kochi shareholders are: Rendezvous 25% free, Rendezvous 1%,Anchor 27%, Parinee 26%, Film waves combine 12%,Anand Shyam 8%,Vivek venugopal 1% 3:29 AM Apr 11th via UberTwitter # Who are the shareholders of rendezvous. And why have they been given this 100's of million dollar bonanza ? 3:21 AM Apr 11th via UberTwitter # Will disclose those details soon. 3:20 AM Apr 11th via UberTwitter # 25% of kochi team is given free to Rendezvous sports for life.The same equity is non dilutable in prepetuity.What does that mean? Why ? Wait 3:19 AM Apr 11th via UberTwitter # A lot of you asking shareholders and events surrounding the kochi team. I am compilling a note shortly and will put an offical release soon 3:16 AM Apr 11th via UberTwitter -------------------- so if he wanted to make the owners public why was he waiting all these years until 16th April..IPL has been going on since 2008 .. innit? pulease ur asslicking on modi is sickening.. dont start writing crap again in the name of being impartial..