India, Pakistan and water war

theguyinallblue

Guest dada_rocks

Re: India, Pakistan and water war

Bring back conscription law !
for every vacancy at least thousand line up wonder why we need conscription law... Don't worry guys ther eis nto goign to be any overt war and it doesn;t make sense of u to pros and cons analysis.. low intensity bleeding front which was closed by Vajayee during Morarji dedsai reign must be revived and that will do the job. In a decade or so they will quit........ Yes don;t be foole dby prosperous pakistan means secuiryt for India in fact au contrarire history has shown prosperous pakistan meant adventurous pakistan and that means triggering war against India. during 65 period Pakistan's economy under usa doles was so much more ascendant that the gap inper capita income wrt india was close to double and we all know what happend. these idiots out of nowhere initiated a war. first tested water in katch and got worng idea about their capability . Not only that they even got wrong idea about kashmiri people's loyalty. Ayub khan was so confident that local population will come in hsi suport that he sent his 4000 soldiers in a valeey counting on security of local populations sentiment but as it panned out the same people handed these pakistani soldiers to authority. I guess 1947 pakistani sponsored Afridi tribe's mas loot and rape kashmiri had not forgotten then. We have given kashmiri reasons to shift their loyalty through various rigged election of indira gandhi well that lady used to use that tactics all over India but given kashmri was border province and wof dubious nature as far as constituion was concerned she should have been more careful. but on altar of electoral gains congressi will sacifice anythign right now we are seeing the same shady tactics being employed in north eastern border states. Having said that whatever happened happened, that can't be allowed to be used as an excuse to indulge in separatism and most of all kashmiri andits who took the brunt were not responsible for what Indira/Rajeev did and whole kashmirir muslim community shound hang their head in shame for what they did to these poor folks. Anyway don't worry we will get through this phase too. My only worry is bloody why dont we learn from mistakes exactly same thing is being repeated in north east states.

Guest dada_rocks

I was disturbed by the fact when he told me he would have fought india for sure
Too often hindus from India confuse their nationalism with some sort of hindu-advocated nationalism. Fact is, there is no concept of 'nationalism towards a particular nation' in hinduism and some of the scriptures that do talk about nationalism do so without naming any particular national entity as the 'ultimate' one. Hindus from Thailand or Guyana or Trinidad wouldn't have any problem either fighting against India if they were in their armed forces. To address the topic : My thought has always been ' why should i spend my life trying to kill people or talking the language of bullets inorder to protect some arbitary lines in a map ?' Everytime i see those US Army ads or Canadian army ads on tv, i think ' who in their right mind would do this for a living ?!?' I know one thing for sure - if i ever get drafted, i am gonna go AWOL.
Last time I checked Indian constittuion had no border defence theory based on hindu scripures so stop pedlding BS in every thread. Yes indian citizen are supposed to fight for india wonder where u egt this retarded idea of hindus from guyna or surinam ro anywhere else are somehow reposnible to defend to defend indian borders..

Guest dada_rocks

J, Irony is they left Pak becoz of they were hindus, life was good but no chance of getting forward so easily
So u were married to pakistani hindu girl? common sindhi ancestry may be played a role in materialization of alliance.

es indian citizen are supposed to fight for india wonder where u egt this retarded idea of hindus from guyna or surinam ro anywhere else are somehow reposnible to defend to defend indian borders..
I meant that in personal experience, i've encountered several desis being shocked at the idea that if India were to enter conflict with nations like guyana or trinidad or fiji, hindus from there wouldn't have a problem mostly fighting India.

Most people will piss in their pants in a real battle.
Dhonds.... who doesnt... u think, the elite US marines dont??? my neighbor is one... i have heard a lot of crying stories in the middle of an encounter.... but people still fight wars, dont they.... i dont see any difference, why it cant be the same for most in this forum.... i would take their answers about readiness to fight, if need arises, at face value than scepticism.....

Guest dada_rocks

Re: India, Pakistan and water war Pak/bangaladesh i can understand but surinam guyna give me a break.. In fact any non-musim livng in shariah state is living under complete discrmination so it to me sounds logical that they will not have affinity to the country.........

J, Irony is they left Pak becoz of they were hindus, life was good but no chance of getting forward so easily
So u were married to pakistani hindu girl? common sindhi ancestry may be played a role in materialization of alliance.
Actually, it was Love marriage. I met her in toronto. We are Hindu Sindhis, but as I got to know her and the family; there were vast differences Just like you find in a Indian and Pakistani Muslim

Re: India, Pakistan and water war You sound a but rough there in your language but actually I was surprised too. There are quiet a few Hindus, Sikhs in Pakistan One of my friend's brother is married to a Pakistani Hindu Girl as well. But it's the community of Sindhis, people still have relatives there Same for Gujratis too..friends cousins used to come over from pak oftently My old neighbor in Bombay was a Sikh Pakistani, traveled back and forth I guess it pretty common in Bombay, where u from predator

You sound a but rough there in your language but actually I was surprised too. There are quiet a few Hindus, Sikhs in Pakistan One of my friend's brother is married to a Pakistani Hindu Girl as well. But it's the community of Sindhis, people still have relatives there Same for Gujratis too..friends cousins used to come over from pak oftently My old neighbor in Bombay was a Sikh Pakistani, traveled back and forth I guess it pretty common in Bombay, where u from predator
Interesting...it's no surprise that these communities are based far away from the subcontinent. I am a Delhite, BTW

Guest dada_rocks

Re: India, Pakistan and water war Rajeev bhai earlier I thought u were married to a pakistani muslim girl. I was really really in awe of your guts.. not so much now in borat style....... :lmao: :lmao: