Was I Banned Here?

Birbal3

Re: Was I Banned Here? Parth, I used to be obsessed with post counts on the old ICF, but now, in my twilight years, I've come to realise that the quality of the posts should be taken in consideration. Kind of like you'd applaud a quickfire matchwinning ODI 40 off 20 balls by Dhoni, over a scratchy ODI 100 off 160 balls by Kaif...

Re: Was I Banned Here?

Parth' date=' I used to be obsessed with post counts on the old ICF, but now, in my twilight years, I've come to realise that the quality of the posts should be taken in consideration. Kind of like you'd applaud a quickfire matchwinning ODI 40 off 20 balls by Dhoni, over a scratchy ODI 100 off 160 balls by Kaif...[/quote'] Yes I guess Thanks

Re: Was I Banned Here? Birbal, FYI, Aqua had similar login issues. She couldnt login from IE. I suggested a change in browser (from IE to Firefox) and the problem got fixed for her. We've had others complain that they can login, but cannot post from work, because of firewall issues. Which of the two issues is yours ? LOL, no u were not banned. What did u do to think that u could have been banned ? :hic: