A great documentary on Buddha

CC1981

Re: A great documentary on Buddha

how about extending the general courtesy of respect, belief and tolerance to a faith different from yours? if you are an atheist, then deny the belief for something more intelligent that "hey no one can predict the future".
Sorry I don't extend any courtesy to imaginary tales and make believe God/Gods. Prove that there is a God and then I will think about extending courtesy :hic: All you religious people do is yap yap :hic: Such extraordinary claims yet no shred of real world empirical evidence to back your claims :doh:

how about extending the general courtesy of respect, belief and tolerance to a faith different from yours? if you are an atheist, then deny the belief for something more intelligent that "hey no one can predict the future".
Sorry I don't extend any courtesy to imaginary tales and make believe God/Gods. Prove that there is a God and then I will think about extending courtesy :hic: All you religious people do is yap yap :hic: Such extraordinary claims yet no shred of real world empirical evidence to back your claims :doh:
Prove that there is God and gkd will stop yapping. :lmao: BTW, experiencing God is only for the realized and/or the extremely fortunate. Just consider yourself neither and you will be fine. :wtg:

I generally don't believe in god either' date=' or if it really exists, I really don't care. Funny thing is the buddha wasn't interested in the existence of god either :hic:[/quote'] YES I know that is why I rate him above other religious folks. It's the reincarnation mumbo jumbo present in Buddhism as well that brings it back down for me. Still no way near diseased ideologies like Islam.

Sorry I don't extend any courtesy to imaginary tales and make believe God/Gods. Prove that there is a God and then I will think about extending courtesy
God forbade if you are sick , I hope this is the same sentiment you carry ! :hic:

BTW, experiencing God is only for the realized and/or the fortunate. Just consider yourself neither and you will be fine. :wtg:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Cop out! Carry living in your imaginary self-righteous holy bubble.

BTW, experiencing God is only for the realized and/or the fortunate. Just consider yourself neither and you will be fine. :wtg:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Cop out! Carry living in your imaginary holy bubble.
Nahin yaar. I have had enough experiences to consider myself extremely fortunate. :hmph: No holy bubble here. Was as skeptical as you when I was in college etc. Used to argue with my dad non-stop about his existence. But things have unravelled for me personally slowly. It has to happen for you. Till then it is perfectly ok to remain skeptical. :wtg: One suggestion to you is to try to make an effort on your part to reach out to him. Don't expect someone to come knocking on your door step with a packaged proof. :lmao:

Nahin yaar. I have had enough experiences to consider myself extremely fortunate. :hmph: No holy bubble here. Was as skeptical as you when I was in college etc. Used to argue with my dad non-stop about his existence. But things have unravelled for me personally slowly. It has to happen for you. Till then it is perfectly ok to remain skeptical. :wtg: One suggestion to you is to try to make an effort on your part to reach out to him. Don't expect someone to come knocking on your door step with a packaged proof. :lmao:
Mere yaar all that happened to you was that you started deluding yourself :hic: Nothing else :wtg:

Mere yaar all that happened to you was that you started deluding yourself :hic: Nothing else :wtg:
Like I said, if you want to know something, go seek it. I can write essays about my own experience. It won't and shouldn't mean much to you cause unless you experience it yourself, you can't really appreciate it and doubts will remain. In the meantime, you can keep saying others are deluding themselves. But remember, it doesn't really matter if they are or they are not. It is your experience that matters to you, just like mine does to me.

Go on tell me your experience. I could do with a good laugh :hic:
No it is more precious for me than to post it on the internet for some doodwalla. :lmao:
Pook pook. Scared that I will rip apart your divine experience? :hic:

No it is more precious for me than to post it on the internet for some doodwalla. :lmao:
How can it be ripped apart when it has already happened? It is like saying I will rip apart someone's birth, just give me the details. :lmao:

How can it be ripped apart when it has already happened? It is like saying I will rip apart someone's birth, just give me the details. :lmao:
It means ripping apart the notion that whatever happened to you was divine/supernatural. It does not mean that I am physically going to rip something apart. Kids these days :eek: :wall:

Re: A great documentary on Buddha We're all standing on a rock hurtling through space at a million miles an hour going somewhere. I say that's super-natural enough. in fact everything "natural" that a baby experiences for the first few times is super-natural. The whole world is magical, and we just get used to them as we grow older and lose the fun in living. Just gotta learn to enjoy being alive, and not look for other reasons to "feel" alive.

Yaar' date=' pehle matki sidhi to karooo... paani phir daalna. haha...Man I didn't know we discuss all this here.. I thought it is JUSTCRICKET. But anyways I am enjoying it.[/quote'] We have a separate cricket forum. This is forum is for all things non-cricket, non-other-sports, non-humor, and non-multimedia.

We're all standing on a rock hurtling through space at a million miles an hour going somewhere. I say that's super-natural enough. in fact everything "natural" that a baby experiences for the first few times is super-natural. The whole world is magical' date=' and we just get used to them as we grow older and lose the fun in living. Just gotta learn to enjoy being alive, and not look for other reasons to "feel" alive.[/quote'] to be pedantic... its not supernatural. the movement of celestial bodies to the development of a child's brain can all be explained. in fact if we are successful in examining an artificially created Graviton (a small fundamental particle that exhibits no charge but does exhibit gravitational force) then virtually every mystery (again the exception being steroids in akhtar and asif's bodies) can be explained. the whole idea of God being present or not is very contentious. I tend to agree with the notion put forward by Cambridge geneticist Richard Dawkings that religion was a notion created ages ago when we lacked the material knowledge to explain the inexplicable and is now an obsolete complex that must be abandoned. however, i feel that religion inspires us to do a great deal of good and i am willing to milk this cow as long as it produces some good for humanity.