To all the **** United fans out there...

achilles

2010premiership.jpg This following conversation dates back to 22nd Dec '09, the day I had joined ICF and had made my first posts-
Thank you Blue_Brigade. @Sunnyji... on the contrary, I'm a Chelsea fan. I love Chelsea :D
Welcome Andy' date=' and great choice in football team, we have a couple of blues supporters here, myself included:--D[/quote']
Welcome again :icflove:. It's our year' date=' fellow pensioner :yay:[/quote']
Thanks Champ :--D It sure is. And I'm loving the way we've been playing of-late. Chelsea FTW :two_thumbs_up: Southampton & Man U are good clubs. But this is OUR year :--D
Look how accurate we were. So you Man U fans and go home, whine, spit on each other or kick your star players like the "great coach" while we paaaaaarrrrrrtaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy :aha: :yay::party::party2:

We did it man!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay: Was out late on Sunday night celebrating in King's Road with fellow blues!! Feels nice to regain the title back, lets hope we can do the double now and win the FA cup.

2010premiership.jpg This following conversation dates back to 22nd Dec '09, the day I had joined ICF and had made my first posts- Look how accurate we were. So you Man U fans and go home, whine, spit on each other or kick your star players like the "great coach" while we paaaaaarrrrrrtaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy :aha: :yay::party::party2:
**** happens once in a decade.

We did it man!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay: Was out late on Sunday night celebrating in King's Road with fellow blues!! Feels nice to regain the title back, lets hope we can do the double now and win the FA cup.
We RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK :two_thumbs_up: FA Cup... Chelsea FTW :two_thumbs_up:

Saala we were the Champs since the last 4 years, just one year for you and you all are over the moon.Enjoy your moment this time gaize, see how we snatch the title from you next year, at that time i will be the thread starter and doing the same what achilies is doing for Man Utd.

Saala we were the Champs since the last 4 years' date=' just one year for you and you all are over the moon.Enjoy your moment this time gaize, see how we snatch the title from you next year, at that time i will be the thread starter and doing the same what achilies is doing for Man Utd.[/quote'] Its a game. Wins and losses are part of it. We just cudnt made it by only one point. And all big 4 of the league played pretty average quality of Football. We have to improve our game. And i dont mind giving a share of joy to others once in 3-4 years.:winky: Afterall we all arre United fans and United is the best place for silverwares.:hatsoff:

Its a game. Wins and losses are part of it. We just cudnt made it by only one point. And all big 4 of the league played pretty average quality of Football. We have to improve our game. And i dont mind giving a share of joy to others once in 3-4 years.:winky: Afterall we all arre United fans and United is the best place for silverwares.:hatsoff:
You mean Big 3. The 4th one was so shyte, it is going to be a long time before they are back in the top 4.

You mean Big 3. The 4th one was so shyte' date=' it is going to be a long time before they are back in the top 4.[/quote'] Well i included the top 3 and Looserfools! Spurs played quality football by their standards.:winky:

FYI' date=' thats 3 premiership titles for us in the decade.[/quote'] :yay:
Man Ure :rotfl:
:hysterical:
but still Man Ure :hehe: :rotfl: 1 point :laugh:
:hysterical::hysterical:
Saala we were the Champs since the last 4 years' date=' just one year for you and you all are over the moon.Enjoy your moment this time gaize, see how we snatch the title from you next year, at that time i will be the thread starter and doing the same what achilies is doing for Man Utd.[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up: sweet-dreams-cubby-demotivational-poster-1223682577.jpg