EMC brings you the ICL: ICF CHESS LEAGUE

Guest Evil Mod Consortium

I dont use IE ... I am using Chrome and have also tried Firefox but I still get the same bloody message :mad: odyqs.jpg
solution:
Recently Yahoo updated their chess software program and you now need the new version. The first thing you will have to do is remove the old software demo. Standard clearing the cache does not remove game demos (deleting browser history old files clearing cookies, etc) They have to be deleted by manualy selecting the Yahoo demo program. There are 3 ways of doing this,not all PCs are the same, #1 Click start button, then search, click on files/folders, type in yahoo chess. When file comes up, right click on it and then click remove. Next time you visit Yahoo chess it will prompt you to download the new demo of Yahoo's newest version of chess. #2 Go to tools on your tool bar, then select internet options, browser history, settings button, view objects. Select the game chess and then delete it. #3 Go to start,my pc, click on C-drive, open the windows folder, open the downloaded programs folder.your games are listed there. delete the chess file. I use flash player 9 which is needed for games now with no problems. The old #7 will not play many of the yahoo games.

10dul lost :omg:
He played well. Infact when i analyzed our both matches afterwards with Rybka, all the moves played by him were the best moves (!!) recommended by Rybka 3 too for the whole game.(apart from 2 or 3 (??) moves).