EMC brings you the ICL: ICF CHESS LEAGUE

Guest Evil Mod Consortium

Group B 10Dulkar (black) defeated Jusarrived (white) in 22 moves. This was a REMATCH (Tdigi was Arbiter). Something weird happened in the previous game. A guy came in and hijacked the table and took over in the middle of the game. He said he did it because we were not replying to his questions. What a tool. So we left the Wombat room and created a private table in the Walrus room.... First his Yahoo ID was 'BobScheifer something' and then he changed it to "What_the_hell_is_going_on_here" (for real)....:bumsmack:

Group B 10Dulkar (black) defeated Jusarrived (white) in 22 moves. This was a REMATCH (Tdigi was Arbiter). Something weird happened in the previous game. A guy came in and hijacked the table and took over in the middle of the game. He said he did it because we were not replying to his questions. What a tool. So we left the Wombat room and created a private table in the Walrus room.... First his Yahoo ID was 'BobScheifer something' and then he changed it to "What_the_hell_is_going_on_here" (for real)....:bumsmack:
After researching for sometime, i think he was using some kind of booter..

After researching for sometime' date=' i think he was using some kind of booter..[/quote'] I guess so. Do you remember he asked us to boot him? You booted him...only for him to come back and boot you. Weird I say.