SachDan

The French Open 2010  

1. 1.

• Federer
    • Nadal
    • Murray
    • Djokovic
    • Others

Arrogant & over rated? Roger Federer? Dude, what planet are you from? Can't believe those words came up in a sentence containing Roger's name :omg: Your perception of his personality may differ from mine, I'll give you that, but his record should speak for itself.

Federer will win this title too Come On Fed, you are simply the best on any turf, and Clay will just challenge you, but i know you love challenges especially from a good opponent like Nadal We want these two again to clash in the finals, I am backing Fed all the way :cheer:

I don't think Federer is good enough to beat Nadal on clay. I would be happy if he proves me wrong. FedEx's best chance of winning the Open is if someone dumps Nadal in the quarters or SF like Soderling did last year.
Federer will beat Nadal on clay this year take it from me.Nadal is not looking good, in fact he is struggling a bit with his fore hand shots

Federer will beat Nadal on clay this year take it from me.Nadal is not looking good' date=' in fact he is struggling a bit with his fore hand shots[/quote'] :finger: Tune in to Star Sports. He's literally murdering the Argentine Zeballos!

I don't think Federer is good enough to beat Nadal on clay. I would be happy if he proves me wrong. FedEx's best chance of winning the Open is if someone dumps Nadal in the quarters or SF like Soderling did last year.
i wouldnt be too sure.fed has achieved everything there is to achieve in his career already(including the FO).There is absolutely no pressure on him now.

Exciting match coming up in the ladies section... Sharapova v Henin. Like both of them but I'll be cheering for Sharapova today :) Then Rafa v Hewitt. Rafa owns Hewitt big time and expect this to be a cake-walk for Rafa.

16 slams and counting.
16 slams ,most of it coming when Andy Roddick was the second best player ..Federer dominated a mediocre set of players for a few years . I think he was good for 6-8 slams at most , in category of Becker or Edberg ....not Sampras , Borg or even Agassi for that matter Not surprising Murray & Nadal have owned him in past few years . Arrogant , cos he often makes statements like 'I was not playing well , but am still god enuf to beat these guys' .