Are you in the right occupation

Rajiv

Re: Are you in the right occupation

Interetsing to see so many bus & train drivers here. I too wanted to be a bus driver. I used to be fascinated with buses when i was young. Back then' date=' would prefer to sit as close to the driver as possible in the bus & watch his movements & then try to mimic the same at home :hic:[/quote'] bull ****, u just wanted to press the horn :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Are you in the right occupation i wanted to be a gymnast.....i used to be pretty good at it wen i was young..... then a cricket player..... oh well... so do a million others.... but it bothers me tht i didnt give either a decent enuf shot....

Interetsing to see so many bus & train drivers here. I too wanted to be a bus driver. I used to be fascinated with buses when i was young. Back then' date=' would prefer to sit as close to the driver as possible in the bus & watch his movements & then try to mimic the same at home :hic:[/quote'] bull ****, u just wanted to press the horn :lmao:
Thats after i grew up :hic:

Re: Are you in the right occupation Hey..I wanted to be the mailman..tht it was cool ..bicycle and all :hic: IT is not at all I had thought I would end up in...anyway growing up in India you first need to survive..rest comes after...so that was that. Being an author always appealed though I'm no good at that :lol:

Re: Are you in the right occupation I wanted to be a paparezzi photographer. I am still thinking about doing it, actually. You don't need to be endowed with certain skills or possess a degree to enter this job. All that is required of you is; 1) the ability to operate a digital camera 2) stamina and pace - so you are able to run like f*ck when the cops are chasing you. You get paid sh*tloads of money for sitting on rooftops, and peering through windows at naked celebrities. Wouldn't it be nice to stare at Jennifer Lopez's tits all day while she is sitting out by her pool trying to get tanned ? To get paid for doing something like that is truly a dream...

Wouldn't it be nice to stare at Jennifer Lopez's tits all day while she is sitting out by her pool trying to get tanned ?
That is so wrong. Morally, ethically and all thats true to Indian culture! :tired: No seriously thats wrong because: 1) Why would Jennifer Lopez tan herself? I mean she is Puerto Rican , she is already tanned as it is. 2) Why would you ogle at her ahmm when you should be instead feasting on the remowned butt? If you had to ogle at the :cheer: :cheer: try Beyonce instead. Good career choice though. That reminds me of the time I wanted to be an invisible man! xx

Re: Are you in the right occupation if u talk about childhood wishes of what I wanted to be...list is endless. But as a career-aware kid...yeah I wanted to be an engineer..lol now I am an engineer... and making decent money :hic:

Good career choice though. That reminds me of the time I wanted to be an invisible man! xx
I have not given up on the "invisible man" dream :wtg:
ah..thats simple ! cheat on ur girl...and for next few days u will be an invisible man :lmao:

Re: Are you in the right occupation I always wanted to be a Disney artist/animator....I love anything Disney related and am a good artist....from there I got into Graphic and Web Design, stuck to that for a few years...got into coding and business side of computers....from there went into management studies and started my own business...still dabble in Web Design from time to time, but mostly it's just for fun.

Re: Are you in the right occupation I wanted to be a fighter pilot till about class 8 or so. I had watched Top Gun a bunch of times, and I had a pretty big model F-14 ("with swing-wing action"). And lots and lots of pictures of the Mig-29, which I still think is one of the prettiest planes around. My Uncle was a Jaguar pilot in those days and I would pick his brains about what buttons he would press as he was taking off, landing, blah. Real annoying kid, now that I think back. Then I read these books by Richard Feynman in about Class 9-10, and I wanted to be just like him. I was decent at Physics, but didn't really care all that much about it. But yeah, eventually ended up doing Physics in college, and now I work at a Lab getting paid to experiment with stuff. Best Job Ever (if you can live with the fact that your friends are making 10 times more). very nice topic rajeev, made me remember some things that I had forgotten about.