• Italy
    • Portugal
    • Argentina
    • Germany
    • France
    • Dutch (Holland)
    • Other (Please Mention in the thread)

Guest Hiten.
I started following this sport in 1998 & was mesmerized by France's all-conquering team which one the WC & the Euro 2 years later. The current team is as boring as **** but I'll still root for them.
Thank their current coach for 50 year old tactics :giggle:

Spain is my favorite and I like supporting underdogs. Despite England having a good squad' date= they won't be considered favorites until they reach semi finals (given their part performances in WC). One team that I hate and want them to be
:cantstop:

Spain Jadoo, Shane, someone, SRT195 Germany Arminder, Clarke, The Outsider, veer Dutch (Holland) hari504504, jhakati Respect :isalute: England Andy, blue_brigade, bobbydhillon, Gunner_Mania, SachDan, varun lol@ varun, but pardonded for being blinded by love, but for the rest of the jokers :hehe: barb, andy, Dan Bhai :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Spain Jadoo, Shane, someone, SRT195 Germany Arminder, Clarke, The Outsider, veer Dutch (Holland) hari504504, jhakati Respect :isalute: England Andy, blue_brigade, bobbydhillon, Gunner_Mania, SachDan, varun lol@ varun, but pardonded for being blinded by love, but for the rest of the jokers :hehe: barb, andy, Dan Bhai :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
How come I am not pardoned for supporting the country I live in :hmmm: :((

^ England in a lot ways is like India in T20- A hyped up team, fans with hyper expectation every time the team goes into a World event, media upping them up as favourites, having the most high profile domestic competition, a domestic competition that does nothing for its national team, players who perform in the domestic competition but do jack **** for their team in the World event, harping about that one World cup win, falling off at the earliest hurdle in the world event....

Lol Khote tu to France ka supporter hai..ab Spain kabse ho gaya? :P By that logic even am Germany and Ned supporter :hehe:

Lol Khote tu to France ka supporter hai..ab Spain kabse ho gaya? :P By that logic even am Germany and Ned supporter :hehe:
Abey oye tu toh aadhey WC Teams ka supporter hai be, I dont care what you blah blah after your team gets knocked out, I am just going by the poll results. and you picked Ingerland :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Abey oye tu toh aadhey WC Teams ka supporter hai be, I dont care what you blah blah after your team gets knocked out, I am just going by the poll results. and you picked Ingerland :hehe::hehe::hehe:
Am sure you had picked France, just because am not a mod, you are getting away :hitler: