call to mods...

gator

Re: call to mods... back to topic..... usually my tolerance level is high, as many here would testify.... i dont react and rightly so, if i see such stuff about my Gods in pakistani or other kind of websites... this being an indian site, i would definitely feel annoyed to see a fackin stubborn buddhist woman go on and on about Lord Krishna..... i really give a rat's azz about what general tolerance or acceptance is... ask her to go and bitch about it in some buddhist desperative wives forum or something.... u guys dont have to bend backwards.... if u like reading her posts, ask her to post only wat u like and not go around wetting this place....

Re: call to mods...

back to topic..... usually my tolerance level is high, as many here would testify.... i dont react and rightly so, if i see such stuff about my Gods in pakistani or other kind of websites... this being an indian site, i would definitely feel annoyed to see a fackin stubborn buddhist woman go on and on about Lord Krishna..... i really give a rat's azz about what general tolerance or acceptance is... ask her to go and ***** about it in some buddhist desperative wives forum or something.... u guys dont have to bend backwards.... if u like reading her posts, ask her to post only wat u like and not go around wetting this place....
Who is "her" Gator? CC is not "SHE". Nevertheless don't you think we should have the same yardstick not withstanding whether someone is mouthing off on a Hindu god or Islam god or even a Christian god? I thought India is secular and hosts all religions. Correct me if I'm wrong but considering India is not a Hindu land any needless attack on any religion should be condemned if at all IMO. BTW take it easy mate, I know you well enough to understand you are not one to get charged up on someone's opinion. If CC doesn't like Hinduism well it's up to him. I wouldn't care a dime what his thoughts are if it isn't in line with mine.

CC's tirade against Christanity is far worse. I don't know how that get's ignored here.
Pretty much the same way when Islam is questioned here mate. I don't want to sound like a PC (one of Bheem?s patented word :hic: ) but I would rather see fair play than one sided bombardment. If slur or questions about Islam is raised and is viewed as mere discussion shouldn?t the same yardstick apply when other religions are questioned? For every hater of Islam there is a hater of Hindusim or Christanity and the rest. It is a vicious circle this fighting for religion. Many have done and perished. It certainly is not a topic for well learned to waste their precious time on. My sentiments about religion is best expressed in this quote ?Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion.?

CC's tirade against Christanity is far worse. I don't know how that get's ignored here.
Pretty much the same way when Islam is questioned here mate. I don't want to sound like a PC (one of Bheem?s patented word :hic: ) but I would rather see fair play than one sided bombardment. If slur or questions about Islam is raised and is viewed as mere discussion shouldn?t the same yardstick apply when other religions are questioned? For every hater of Islam there is a hater of Hindusim or Christanity and the rest. It is a vicious circle this fighting for religion. Many have done and perished. It certainly is not a topic for well learned to waste their precious time on. My sentiments about religion is best expressed in this quote ?Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion.?
I am with you on this, mate. In fact as a practicising Hindu , I took some flak from posters here for mentioning that it is easy to criticize our gods and citing examples of Krishna in retaliation to Prophet Mo being called flthy names. In fact I was the one calling for balance all along and posters like DR used to accuse me of playing the UN. I have sided with muslim posters on numerous occasion before and my old posts are proof to that effect. But , what surprises me most about CC is , he somehow considers himself as a Moderate and routinely accuses Bheem , DR etc as religious zealots. This guy is the proud owner of some of most damning posts here. Please read my reply to Zooter wherein I have mentioned some of his bloppers. He has made statements like "Christanity is the dumbest religion " without any provocations or it wasn't any troll retort . I hope you guys realize this fact. BTW, I have no problems with his post personally. I am for free speech and as long as personal insults are not involved anything goes. I would care less and so should any poster in my opinion.

Re: call to mods... Gats am sure u understand that moderating a free speech board, is not an easy job. Either we need to can everything or let it go. We cant selectively go after folks who take potshots at Hinduism, while turning a blind eye against posters who do the same against Islam. And your explanation on why u find it unacceptable on this board baffles me. Because this is an Indian board, we are not supposed to let such comments on Hinduism stay, while letting similar comments on Islam stay ? Since when did India become a Hindu state, mate? Answer this qn honestly: Have u ever bashed or taken potshots at Islam or encouraged such activity on this board sometime in the past: Yes or No ?

Re: call to mods... Bumps.... i have never taken potshots at any of their Gods... Mo was a saint or a messenger to them.... and people may have talked about him.... but Krishna is our God.... i havent said anything about Allah or anyone.... fairly speaking, i havent seen anyone take a shot at Allah on this board.... so why against Lord Krishna...

fairly speaking, i havent seen anyone take a shot at Allah on this board.... so why against Lord Krishna...
I have seen many here, taking shots at their prophet who is more or less equivalent to Lord Krishna for them. There may be 1000 reasons why such comments are made against the prophet, but the bottom line is "it sounds offensive" to Muslims. Either we let everything go under free speech or completely shutdown religious topics, forever. Good or bad, all of you guys made this board, the place it is, today. Now you guys decide, what you wanna read here.

I have seen many here, taking shots at their prophet who is more or less equivalent to Lord Krishna for them.
i disagree, though i wouldnt want to debate on tht.... anyways, u guys are the mods and it is ur decision....

CC1981 is on a mission to insult hinduism..... here is his latest.... "Sanskrit = sonovabitch to learn and operate. "
I don't know gator best way is to toss garbage with garbage . CC likes to go on and on - i read his first 2 lines and skip

Re: call to mods... Ok people ease up now... enough of the vituperations. he is after all entitled to his opinions and you are to yours. please stop this member bashing, for it reminds me of the Salem witch trials! lets post on some other topics of greater relevance please...

Re: call to mods... If saying Sanskrit = sonovabitch language to learn = insulting Hinduism, then saying 'latin = stupid with protocols' is surely insulting christianity ? What has a language got to do with religion ? :wall: And to those who 'offered me' a lesson in Sanskrit- thanks but no thanks. As i said, i am not interested in learning a dead language that is unbelivably complicated. It is one of the most scientific languages ever devised by humanity but its simply too cumbersome for regular use. There is a very good reason why Sanskrit died out in common use- its too heavy and technical in its usage. PS: KR, i ask you again- do not spread lies about me. Either learn to read English properly or ammend the claim that i said 'sharia = fine, krishna = psycho' for i most certainly did neither and i've already clarified so. Oh and i will suggest one another thing - do not comment about stuff you were not involved in/dont know about. Some of the stuff you attributed to me - kashmir and indian soldiers for example - was before your time. You have no idea what was said in those threads and even if you are right, you have no business commenting adhoc about stuff you were not a party to. First and last post on this thread.

If saying Sanskrit = sonovabitch language to learn = insulting Hinduism, then saying 'latin = stupid with protocols' is surely insulting christianity ? What has a language got to do with religion ? :wall: And to those who 'offered me' a lesson in Sanskrit- thanks but no thanks. As i said, i am not interested in learning a dead language that is unbelivably complicated. It is one of the most scientific languages ever devised by humanity but its simply too cumbersome for regular use. There is a very good reason why Sanskrit died out in common use- its too heavy and technical in its usage. PS: KR, i ask you again- do not spread lies about me. Either learn to read English properly or ammend the claim that i said 'sharia = fine, krishna = psycho' for i most certainly did neither and i've already clarified so. Oh and i will suggest one another thing - do not comment about stuff you were not involved in/dont know about. Some of the stuff you attributed to me - kashmir and indian soldiers for example - was before your time. You have no idea what was said in those threads and even if you are right, you have no business commenting adhoc about stuff you were not a party to. First and last post on this thread.
Listen CC, I personally have no problems with you or your post. Others seem to have issues and keep in mind I am not the one who has complained about you .All I stated is that you do post some of the damning things here for example "Christianity is the dumbest religion " , "Bible is full of contradiction ", "People supporting Death Penalty = Psycho" etc . Please own up to the fact that you did post some of these nasty things. And as regards to my English , I would be the first one to admit it's not on par with yours. In fact , I do praise your posts for high quality English and your writing and debating skills are exemplory to say the least. Moving forward ,let's try to debate in a more friendly way.

If saying Sanskrit = sonovabitch language to learn = insulting Hinduism, then saying 'latin = stupid with protocols' is surely insulting christianity ? What has a language got to do with religion ? :wall: And to those who 'offered me' a lesson in Sanskrit- thanks but no thanks. As i said, i am not interested in learning a dead language that is unbelivably complicated. It is one of the most scientific languages ever devised by humanity but its simply too cumbersome for regular use. There is a very good reason why Sanskrit died out in common use- its too heavy and technical in its usage. PS: KR, i ask you again- do not spread lies about me. Either learn to read English properly or ammend the claim that i said 'sharia = fine, krishna = psycho' for i most certainly did neither and i've already clarified so. Oh and i will suggest one another thing - do not comment about stuff you were not involved in/dont know about. Some of the stuff you attributed to me - kashmir and indian soldiers for example - was before your time. You have no idea what was said in those threads and even if you are right, you have no business commenting adhoc about stuff you were not a party to. First and last post on this thread.
dude you need to shut up right now and kill this thread... its going no where. just stop posting on this thread as it is only hurting everyone, including you. same goes for the rest.

Listen CC, I personally have no problems with you or your post. Others seem to have issues and keep in mind I am not the one who has complained about you .All I stated is that you do post some of the damning things here for example "Christianity is the dumbest religion " , "Bible is full of contradiction ", "People supporting Death Penalty = Psycho" etc . Please own up to the fact that you did post some of these nasty things. And as regards to my English , I would be the first one to admit it's not on par with yours. In fact , I do praise your posts for high quality English and your writing and debating skills are exemplory to say the least. Moving forward ,let's try to debate in a more friendly way.
yaar bas karo. let it rest... he has received enough of a stone pelting for a week.

Re: call to mods... I agree and i apologise for my earlier remark, KR. I should've used a less confrontational tone but i am just tired of being misquoted on a regular basis and to be frank, if it continues, i would have to restrict my posting to more light-hearted material. I am out of this thread now.

Christianity is the dumbest religion
Maybe, maybe not, a personal opinion
Bible is full of contradiction
Dont know about "full off" but definitely has its set of contradictions.
People supporting Death Penalty = Psycho
Dont see anything wrong with the above.

I agree and i apologise for my earlier remark' date=' KR. I should've used a less confrontational tone but i am just tired of being misquoted on a regular basis and to be frank, if it continues, i would have to restrict my posting to more light-hearted material. I am out of this thread now.[/quote'] No problem mate. I think you should post more often and you do bring a good historical prespective just like in the "Alexander thread". I also apologize to you for any remarks of mine which may have insulted you.