Off Topic: Cricket

Rajiv

Re: Off Topic: Cricket

Yup...again. :shrug:
I did mention to ya not to buy your BF a drink didn't I? I said you should rather buy the food while your BF buys the drinks. :hic:
He didn't let me pay for anything! lol

I really don't know how to interpret that smiley' date=' can be only 2 for me impression or depression[/quote'] Tubelight if there was ever one :hic: , now stop recording your highlights and get on the plane to CA :hic:
LOL, nope..not tubelight, just confirming..bade bade dokhe khye hain Aditi : don't shoot me so soon with that smiley Always wanted to re-visit California anyways, how about a surprise visit to Cerritos

I did mention to ya not to buy your BF a drink didn't I? I said you should rather buy the food while your BF buys the drinks. :hic:
What a gentleman :lol: I feel your pain now, he was good for ya. :wtg:

What a gentleman :lol: I feel your pain now, he was good for ya. :wtg:
..I thought you were on my side :yeah:

..I thought you were on my side
:hic: Sure I am mate. I already said I'll be your best man. Goner is a goner, he ain't coming back for sure. He spent and left. You should leave and spend the rest of your life :hmph:

Re: Off Topic: Cricket I'm all right on that count my partner is not too bad. She won't sit and watch every ball but does watch the highlights when available. More than anything she's happy for me to spend my Saturdays playing cricket and 3 evenings in a week training. She's happy to wake up and make a coffee late nights when I'm struggling to keep awake watching a game. I can safely safe I made a good choice :hic:

Re: Off Topic: Cricket i see, u guys have it all easy.... my lady refuses to watch a single ball unless, it is india vs pak..... the real problem arises when the match is during the day here and it is a weekend.... But hey, i survived for so long... ;)

Guest dada_rocks

i see, u guys have it all easy.... my lady refuses to watch a single ball unless, it is india vs pak..... the real problem arises when the match is during the day here and it is a weekend.... But hey, i survived for so long... ;)
Hang in there brother:-) BTW I was under illusion that i had achieved complete proselytization fo my wife but it seems my influence was hardly skin-deep. MY SIL is in townand boy this gal is such a bad influence on her; now I get asked for inane things at the worst moments.