So Bheem and Kabira are No longer General Discussion Mods?

Birbal3

Re: So Bheem and Kabira are No longer General Discussion Mods? Yes it was an innocent question... as I saw one post here saying something to the effect that things were getting out of hand...in off topic posts... and people were complaining.. oh what can you do the mods. themselves do such and such... Anyway... good to know no Mods. have been removed... I like what you guys are doing here... that is why I visit.. I don't come to stir... Those who think like that, I think that was their M.O. on the other board...and which led to all the problems... Having your own set up and not having to worry about Padosees running to John or Dave... is surely an advantage...

Re: So Bheem and Kabira are No longer General Discussion Mods?

Yes it was an innocent question... as I saw one post here saying something to the effect that things were getting out of hand...in off topic posts... and people were complaining.. oh what can you do the mods. themselves do such and such... Anyway... good to know no Mods. have been removed... I like what you guys are doing here... that is why I visit.. I don't come to stir... Those who think like that, I think that was their M.O. on the other board...and which led to all the problems... Having your own set up and not having to worry about Padosees running to John or Dave... is surely an advantage...
Good one Gaurang

Re: So Bheem and Kabira are No longer General Discussion Mods?

Cheers, Gaurang. When are you gonna pull out those masterpieces on cricket on this side of the divide? :lol:
Gaurang you should post your articles in the BLog here. It will stay permanently here and we could even link from the menu. You are a good writer and such well written articles should not limited to a single domain. If you wish you can go to World cup 2007 and then using the submit content (Blog) you can post it there. I can add the eye candy to it.