Movies You'd Like To Have Been In..

Birbal3

Re: Movies You'd Like To Have Been In..

Antonio Banderas in the film Original Sin. Just to get it on with Angelina
What No P0rn movies ? ... **Extreeme Shock Horror** :eek:
Gotta keep it PG-13 for the kiddies out here.
ehhh ? Since when did you start caring about others .... **More Shock & Horror** :lmao: :lmao: :smirk:
Now now, if u have seen scarface..remember when pacino is following this car to bomb and he finds there are kids inside..he does the smart thing Shoots..his partner instead

ehhh ? Since when did you start caring about others .... **More Shock & Horror** :lmao: :lmao: :smirk:
What are you talking about ? I am the sweetest, kindest, most compassionate, and empathetic person out there. Charity on legs.

What are you talking about ? I am the sweetest, kindest, most compassionate, and empathetic person out there. Charity on legs.
OK let's make it sound like ya. Brash, uncensored and uncomplicated that is what you are. Now then this fits ya right :hic:

Re: Movies You'd Like To Have Been In.. Aragon in LOTR - dude's hunky, can fight good, gets the hottest chick in the movie and a kingdom to boot. I can live with that! Sanjeev Kumar in Khamoshi- pretty much the kind of guy i wish i could be for my woman. Tyler Durden in Fight club.