India convicts eight for Bhopal gas disaster

Karan114

congress have already let him go once ! did not pursue his extradition with any seriousness and were the ones who negotiated the absolutely one sided settlement. THey just want to make some right noises now. Having said that the judgement is along expected lines and well if you look within the framework of our law one might even go so far as to deem it "fair". Whats the point of introducing a law to deal with man made disasters now? moily is 26 years too late.

^ Democracy' date=' brah. We can't do much except for the thing that might hurt the perpetrators the most- change the channel.[/quote'] Arnab Goswami was my classmate in school; he was so different from what he appears & does now

How was he then? An introvert' date=' soft-spoken guy?[/quote'] Yes soft spoken, very passive, intelligent but kinda nerdy looking Didn't seem like he had all this passion that he shows now I don't remember him participating in debates that much

Yes soft spoken, very passive, intelligent but kinda nerdy looking Didn't seem like he had all this passion that he shows now I don't remember him participating in debates that much
Oh. How times change, right? Passionate "Times Now". :winky: You still in touch with him?

Oh. How times change, right? Passionate "Times Now". :winky: You still in touch with him?
Nope I don't think he will even remember me but to be fair I have never tried to contact him too Let me try & get in touch and see how he responds