World Cup - Player Watch !

hari504504

His parents were turkish immigrants Apparently refuses to sing german national anthemn and instead when anthem is being played recites the koran:((
do u also know that podolski and klose refuse to sing national anthem as well? i dont seeu whinging abt tht.. keep up with the blind hate..:hatsoff:

do u also know that podolski and klose refuse to sing national anthem as well? i dont seeu whinging abt tht.. keep up with the blind hate..:hatsoff:
But whats with the singing koran instead???? Reminds of in India muslims not singing vande mataram. Also pleae note that klose and podolski are actually Polish and are doing a KP in playing for germany. They are born and bred in poland. Ozil on other hand is born and bred German.

His parents were turkish immigrants Apparently refuses to sing german national anthemn and instead when anthem is being played recites the koran:((
Doesn't matter..he can sing Bob Dylon songs during their national anthem for all I care.. He is one amazing prospect is all I think we should be looking at ! PS: If Germany don't want him, he can join Arda Turan at Turkey's midfield ..and that would be something!!

Doesn't matter..he can sing Bob Dylon songs during their national anthem for all I care.. He is one amazing prospect is all I think we should be looking at ! PS: If Germany don't want him, he can join Arda Turan at Turkey's midfield ..and that would be something!!
It does to many Germans!

Fifa has officially announced that Mexico and new Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez is the fastest player at the World Cup in South Africa, with a top speed of 19.97mph. That compares with Usain Bolt's average speed of 23mph when running 100m in 9.58sec.
Glory Glory United