World Cup Day 6 - South Africa v Uruguay, Honduras v Chile, Fabregas v Switzerland

b555

Fifa dont make the decision of where to host the WC depending on how good the team is. That would be stupid.
Well if the team wouldn't have qualified otherwise, they are depriving another team of a spot. I am not saying only the good teams can host, just saying if you have 32 teams in the mix, at least limit it the current top 32 or something similar. Anyways, in this case not a big deal cause the SA team isn't that bad at all.

what has that got to do with hosting the world cup?
Well you get an automatic bid as hosts which should go to a team which actually deserves to be there. Taking an extreme example, do you really want to see a team which can't even play the game in the world cup? Like I said in case of SA they are pretty decent, but I am surprised they are ranked this low.

Well if the team wouldn't have qualified otherwise, they are depriving another team of a spot. I am not saying only the good teams can host, just saying if you have 32 teams in the mix, at least limit it the current top 32 or something similar. Anyways, in this case not a big deal cause the SA team isn't that bad at all.
SA are rubbish, but it is time to have an african world cup and what other african nation could possibly hold a WC? only SA.

Well you get an automatic bid as hosts which should go to a team which actually deserves to be there. Taking an extreme example, do you really want to see a team which can't even play the game in the world cup? Like I said in case of SA they are pretty decent, but I am surprised they are ranked this low.
Well lets say India get the world cup, the decision would be due to the growth potential in India as an untapped market for FIFA to try and break the dominance of cricket. Would you then say thanks but we dont actually want to host the WC because we are rubbish?

Well lets say India get the world cup' date=' the decision would be due to the growth potential in India as an untapped market for FIFA to try and break the dominance of cricket. Would you then say thanks but we dont actually want to host the WC because we are rubbish?[/quote'] Can you imagine us getting an automatic slot and then getting slaughtered? Doesn't matter if it us or any other country. If you are useless in a sport, you shouldn't be hosting anything related to that sport. Get yourself to a competitive level before embarrassing yourselves further. If OTH there is no automatic slot, I am ok with anyone hosting as long as the fan base and facilities are there.

Guest Hiten.
Can the captain from Ingerland be reminded he is here play for the WC and not player's WAG's' date=' ow he aint the captain anymore :cantstop:[/quote'] He takes care off the strikers and their wags on and off the field. Extra responsibility, beetch :finger: And atleast our captain is not keen on joining other club :hysterical:, Wenger kaka ki G phat rahi hain at that prospect