Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

The reaction of the kid was priceless, sobbing at first, controls himself when he realized he was on TV, the 'OMG' was epic. 'OMG, I am screwed at school tomm' :hysterical: Spurs :hehe:
I think he was more worried about his schoolmates getting to know he was a spurs fan than sobbing :giggle:

I had posted this in the jokes thread, but I guess it is best posted here

The Haringey fire service have announced their delight at how successfully the fire drill they initiated at White Hart Lane went last night. A spokesman said "Some people said it was a ridiculous idea to try to have a fire drill during the middle of a game between Spurs v Arsenal, but safety is paramount here and we were proved right. It was quite incredible at how quickly most of the crowd left the ground even though there were over 20 minutes left of the game. It was a slight disappointment that the away fans didn't choose to participate but never the less we were delighted with the results as this was primarily aimed at the Tottenham fans".
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

i recently came to know about something called away goal rule but it is applicable to which competitions? can anyone explain or give any link?
It is applicable in "Knockout Competitions". In the matches where they have away and Home legs for a tie. Teams that are tied at same number of Goals after two legs, team with the most number of away goals progress through to the next round.

i recently came to know about something called away goal rule but it is applicable to which competitions? can anyone explain or give any link?
It is applicable in "Knockout Competitions". In the matches where they have away and Home legs for a tie. Teams that are tied at same number of Goals after two legs, team with the most number of away goals progress through to the next round.
It is applicable at all times in the Champions League from the group stages on. In the group stages when teams are tied at the same number of points, Away goals count as double.

Aight boys, our season starts from tomorrow at Eastlands. Mancini has already shown the white flag prior to kickoff and we have to prove it why he made the early call :winky:. It's revenge time boys, last year's double was a forgettable event and we have to double these arrogant SOBs. Viva la Chelsea :yay: :aha:

Aight boys, our season starts from tomorrow at Eastlands. Mancini has already shown the white flag prior to kickoff and we have to prove it why he made the early call :winky:. It's revenge time boys, last year's double was a forgettable event and we have to double these arrogant SOBs. Viva la Chelsea :yay: :aha:
One half decent team and the Champions can't score a goal.