Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

I know, it's really sad.. I like Blackpool and they played well but geez should be winning at home to them.. 6 points from 7 games, Torres injured again and next stop Everton away. Not looking good. Also, took Drogba out of my fantasy team and put Torres in as captain. Now I feel like a bit of a douche, should a known not to trust Liverpool this season!
:hysterical: on a weekend he is playing Arsenal???..When did he ever miss scoring against us..

Man United still Undefeated :--D But hey, Chelsea will win this Season. No Jinx attempt here. My prediction is based on the performance of Chelsea and United so far. Arsenal have United will be fighting for the 2nd Place.But United will finish 2nd.

Liverpool oh ' date=' what do they need? New Manager or New Players? Hodgson may be the first to get Sack among the Biggies.[/quote'] I don't wanna sound like one of those stupid fans.. but really if we do lose against Everton in our next match (which is 50/50) you would have to think Hodsgon will be on thin ice. Having said that, the players have to take some responsibility as well. We need new owners first of all because a fish rots from its head.

I don't wanna sound like one of those stupid fans.. but really if we do lose against Everton in our next match (which is 50/50) you would have to think Hodsgon will be on thin ice. Having said that' date=' the players have to take some responsibility as well. We need new owners first of all because a fish rots from its head.[/quote'] Am not aware much about Liverpool's ownership crisis, would you mind letting me know why liv'pool fans are so much effed about their owners? Is it similar to what United's Crisis? Debt?

Guest Shivani

thattttt free kick alex :woot: wow.. Outside boot.. Mad power! Crazy curve! Perfect free kick :good: drogba :hail: We cruise while ManU is busy drawing :aha:

Am not aware much about Liverpool's ownership crisis' date=' would you mind letting me know why liv'pool fans are so much effed about their owners? Is it similar to what United's Crisis? Debt?[/quote'] They are terrible, when they took over they promised a new stadium. That never eventuated and things at the club have just gone from bad to worse. They have piled on so much debt to the club that we are in real danger of doing a Leeds unless something changes quick. Also, they are not helping us in getting new owners at all, all they care about is themselves and making sure that they get money out of it.

Great news for liverpool fc. we've won our legal battle against Gillet&hicks.Judge has given us a go ahead with sell of the club and also denied G&H to make an appeal. Hopefully the new owners will take the club in right direction and we can see ourselves back to winning ways sooner rather than latter :nice:

Dammit I thought it was all over,but now Gillett & Hicks have appealed in a Texas district court(outside England,should be illegal imo).Now the deal with new ownersl is put on hold,every chance of going in to administration which would make our points tally -3 if we are unable to finalise the deal before 15 October. Why don't they just leave our club? Bastards :angry_smile: