Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

:aha::aha: Amazing game! United deserving winners :hatsoff: At one point it looked like United have thrown it away again!! 'undisputed' champions they are, showed great character to win in the end! Berba :hail: Already what seven goals in six games? outstanding! this is gonna be his season. That 2nd goal was sublime. Undoubtedly goal of the season so far!!

^ Berbatov always was and still is pure class. The criticism he got last year was pathetic. The guy is brillinat and is better then rooney! Man Utd fans will soon realise he is the man. As for Carrick when you guys signed him we laughed all the way to the bank:haha:
Seriously? :hmmmm: I'll take it though :winky:

Yep he is. Rooney is most over hyped player since Beckam. His is good dont get me wrong but aint no Ronaldo or Messi despite medias attempts to push him in that bracket. Berby is class!
Offcourse he is no Ronaldo or Messi. But people still rate him as one of the Best. Well Beckham was a differnt kind of player, you cannot expect him to dribble and score like Giggs or Ronaldo. His crosses and Free Kicks were excellant. He was more of a Utility player. I heard many people called Beckham as one of the best, it was way to OTT. But But. He did much beter for England than many of their Superstars with much more talent.

Am waiting for Chelsea's ties against avg teams like Villa' date=' Everton, Fulham. Those will decide the way of the season.[/quote'] Chelsea drawing looks unlikely to happen :D

Ok poyz' date=' lets wait and watch. They way Chelsea is playing they deserve to win the league, if they manage 3 points against all these.[/quote']
Chelsea, ftw
:regular_smile: