WC Day 8: Germany v Serbia, Slovenia v USA, Rooney v Algeria

SachDan

Guest Hiten.
So dont question Quality World Class Players. All England players suck at playing for Country. But that doesnt mean all suck for Clubs and all are Useless players.
If you can't score in WC, all your stardom in club games is useless. NOTHING gets bigger than the WC dude

Andy You need to get your ManU glasses off. Pele' date=' Maradona are legends for country not because they played great for clubs.[/quote'] Who is comparing Rooney to them. If you arent Pele and Maradona you arent Wclass?

Well i never said, Messi is over rated. He is undoudbtedly the best player in the world. As far as Messi being all over the place is concerned, Its their tactics that is suiting his game. Rooney plays for Mna United, and Englands tactics is just opposite to that. Rooney is most of the time finding himself in the mid field and whenever he was on the Box he was offered no quality service by the Mid fielder to Finish. And you watch Football once in a 4 year so you are questioning Rooney. He is a World Class player without any doubt.
I am not denying he is a world class player, they all are, that's why they are in the World cup representing their country and considered the best with their number 10s. But c'mon this is the world cup. You have to make your presence felt here, or else you will be considered overrated.

So dont question Quality World Class Players. All England players suck at playing for Country. But that doesnt mean all suck for Clubs and all are Useless players.
oyee dhakkan.. can you read english..?? i said rooney i didnt say all club players.. who let this guy in?? bahar nikalo dedh shaane ko..

I am not denying he is a world class player. But c'mon this is the world cup. You have to make your presence felt here' date=' or else you will be considered overrated.[/quote'] Na'h so many players have shined in WC but hasnt done too much in their career. And many Players have Failed in wc but have done great at club level. Overrated no. Give Rooney to play in the same tactic as Messi or Brazil player does. We can then comment on wheather he is over rated or not.

oyee dhakkan.. can you read english..?? i said rooney i didnt say all club players.. who let this guy in?? bahar nikalo dedh shaane ko..
No i cant read English. Ha chal mujhe Bahar nikal. :hysterical: You said Rooney is overrated. Which i disagree with. 40 odd goals at BPL + Europe doesnt come from an Over rated player.

Na'h so many players have shined in WC but hasnt done too much in their career. And many Players have Failed in wc but have done great at club level. Overrated no. Give Rooney to play in the same tactic as Messi or Brazil player does. We can then comment on wheather he is over rated or not.
Listen, when you are wearing the number 10 you got to perform like one. Did you see Landon Donovan of the US earlier and how he played in the second half? That's what you expect from your stars, show up or shut up. I am yet to see even a single great sequence from Rooney, let alone any scoring.