WC Day 8: Germany v Serbia, Slovenia v USA, Rooney v Algeria

SachDan

What form are we talking about here? Rooney was the leading goal scorer in the EPL until the last day. JT, Lampard and A Cole played decisive parts in Chelsea's title win. Gerrard was one of the most consistent players for Liverpool this season. I agree, they are all out of form *sigh* The bottom line is they are a team full of stars but they just can't play as a "team".
Gerarad wasnt playing in half the form he played for Liverpool in previous seasons. In the left midfield and the right, in 2006 they had bechkam and Cole. This time they have none. 2006 team was far supirior in terms of quality. Though i support England, But never had hopes of them making it big this time from the bottom of my heart. Few people may think unlike me.

Gerarad wasnt playing in half the form he played for Liverpool in previous seasons. In the left midfield and the right' date=' in 2006 they had bechkam and Cole. This time they have none. 2006 team was far supirior in terms of quality. Though i support England, But never had hopes of them making it big this time from the bottom of my heart. Few people may think unlike me.[/quote'] If they had tried and failed that is a different story, what pissed people off last night was they were gobshyte.

If they had tried and failed that is a different story' date=' what pissed people off last night was they were gobshyte.[/quote'] Agreed. But i never expected England to do well. They naturally dont give their all for country. But Gerard :isalute: