[ WC : Predictor ] - jusarrived wins

ludhianvi

Player of the Day = Ludhi

Ludhi :woot: Brazil & Portugal came in to this match scoring 5 and 7 respectively in their previous matches yet Ludh went for a nil-nil draw!
Got Lucky :D Btw, reminder that the Round of 16 starts tomorrow and the points double 2 points for correct outcome 4 points for correct scoreline

Just a clarification although it is assumed. For the knockout matches now, the scorelines will NOT include any goals during the penalty shootout in case of a drawn. It will only be based on the 90 minutes plus any additional extra time. i.e If game is tied at 2-2 after 90 minutes, and there is no goals during extra time, the scoreline will settle at 2-2. If there was a goal in extra time, then it will settle at 2-3 or 3-2.

Pens can be treated as 1 goal. so if at extra time finishes 0-0' date=' the team that wins on Pens will have a score line of 1-0. Your thoughts?[/quote'] But then it takes the draw out of the equation and becomes much easier. The draw adds another dimension to the predictor and makes it a bit tougher me thinks. :--D

ludhi bawa.. i got scoreline correct and got 6 points instead of 4 in yesterday's match.. is that correct? not that i dont want those six points ;) but may be the coding is wrong..
According to the current points system, you get 2 points for correct outcome( win/draw/loss) and 4 points for correct score so total of 6 points. BTW, do you guys want to change the points system? I asked before and everyone was ok. This is the yahoo one, I had intended to copy the yahoo one but mixed them up :doh: I dont think it would change the rankings much since there have been only 3 knockout matches so far so we should switch it. My bad. The group matches points shall stay the same since we had them since day 1. [table=head;]stage|correct outcome| correct scoreline Round of 16 | 4 pts | 2 pts Quarter Final | 6 pts | 3 pts Semi Final |8 pts |4 pts Final |10 pts |5 pts [/table] Basically switch the correct outcome/scoreline points. This seems more fair. What do you guys think? Please provide some feedback as to which points system you guys prefer?