[ WC : Predictor ] - jusarrived wins

ludhianvi

LEAGUE STANDINGS - Click here UPDATE: Fifa World Cup PTW has been added. Please update your picks straight using the PTW Link accessible via the main menu Games->Pick the Winner and choose Fifa World Cup PTW from the list or straight Link here http://www.indiancricketfans.com/index.php?pageid=wcpredictor The first row, contains Day9-12 points so ignore the 'Points Earned' value and clicking on the 'see user picks and standing' shows the day 9-12 standings. The overall standings can be accessed via the 'Leaderboard' link at the top and each day's standings and picks can be accessed using the 'See user picks and daily standings' Please verify your points and picks. Group Matches Correct Outcome : 1 points Correct Scoreline : 2 points Round of 16 Correct Outcome : 2 points Correct Scoreline : 4 points Quarterfinals Correct Outcome : 3 points Correct Scoreline : 6 points Semifinals Correct Outcome : 4 points Correct Scoreline : 8 points Finals Correct Outcome : 5 points Correct Scoreline : 10 points A bit late but we still have half the tournament left so let's see how well you apply your knowledge of soccer in this competition and have some fun at the same time. Thanks to blue_brigade for original idea :DWhat is it? You predict the scoreline before each game. Points System Correct Outcome : 1 point Correct Scoreline : 2 points For example say I predicted Germany vs Serbia as 2-0 and the correct result for the game is 3-1 in favor of Germany, then I would get 1 point for the correct outcome(German win) and 0 points for the scoreline. If I predicted 3-1 and the result is also 3-1, then I earn 3 points (1 for correct outcome + 2 for correct scoreline) When can I make my predictions You can make your predictions all at once, on a weekly basis, or daily. Just make sure you post them before the game starts. PRIZE UPDATES: The winner of each day gets $ICF 10 million as an added incentive and to be fair to all participants. The top winners at the end of the competition will also get rewarded. %2$s [TABLE=head]DAY|PLAYER|Points 9| Don Sharma | 4 10| 10dulkar | 6 11| ludhianvi | 6 12|Sachdan,Don,Gaurav| 4 13| jusarrived | 6 14| Serani | 3 15| ludhianvi | 8 16 | b555, Serani,10DulLkar|8 17 |blue_brigade,The Outsider,veer,Lord,10DuLKaR |8 18|sachin200,Andy,Lord,blue_brigade|8 [/TABLE] %2$s
%2$s [TABLE=head;sort=2d]PLAYER|POINTS ludhianvi | 3 b555 | 2 10DuLKaR | 3 gaurav92 | 4 Serani | 1 Andy | 1 Shane | 3 jusarrived | 2 veer | 2 nospam | 2 Don Sharma | 4 roshanrocks | 0 blue_brigade | Gunner_Mania | 3 SachDan | 4 Lord |2 [/TABLE] %2$s [TABLE=head;sort=2d]PLAYER|POINTS ludhianvi | 6 b555 | 2 10DuLKaR | 2 gaurav92 | 2 Serani | 4 Andy | 1 Shane | 2 jusarrived | 3 veer | 1 nospam | 3 Don Sharma | 2 roshanrocks | 0 blue_brigade | Gunner_Mania | 3 SachDan | 4 [/TABLE] %2$s [TABLE=head;sort=2d]PLAYER|POINTS ludhianvi | 1 b555 | 3 10DuLKaR | 6 gaurav92 | 2 Serani | Andy | 2 Shane | 2 jusarrived | 1 veer | 2 nospam | 4 Don Sharma | 2 roshanrocks | 1 blue_brigade | 2 Gunner_Mania | 2 SachDan | 4 [/TABLE] %2$s [TABLE=head;sort=2d]PLAYER|POINTS ludhianvi | 1 b555 | 1 10DuLKaR | 1 gaurav92 | 1 Serani | 1 Andy | 1 Shane | 1 jusarrived | 2 veer | 1 nospam | 2 Don Sharma | 4 roshanrocks | 1 blue_brigade | 1 Gunner_Mania | 1 SachDan | 1 [/TABLE]

keep 2 points for scoreline.. as u also know winners are easy to pic in most matches than the scorelines to get the scoreline correct requires some luck :) we can even have no:of yellow cards guess
Good point, changed to 2 points for correct scoreline. Not sure about yellow card predictions, it would get complicated. Let's keep it simple
That's a better option but not sure if we will get more participation through the yahoo site. What do you guys think?

I am fine. Since most of the guys here were laying chess on Yahoo.I guess they will have yahoo IDs..so would be easy wouldn't it?
In my opinion, I dont see too many participating in this tournament and taking it to yahoo would decrease the membership even more I think. Let's keep it on ICF for simplicity and also so that users can update the predictions whenever they're on ICF.

%2$s

Day 9 Netherlands vs. Japan :: 2 : 0 Ghana vs. Australia :: 1 : 0 Cameroon vs. Denmark :: 0 : 1 Day 10 Slovakia vs. Paraguay :: 0 : 2 Italy vs. New Zealand :: 2 : 0 Brazil vs. Côte d’Ivoire :: 2 : 0 Day 11 Portugal vs Korea DPR :: 1 : 0 Chile vs Switzerland :: 2 : 1 Spain vs Honduras :: 4 : 0