Is sex overrated?

achilles

Is sex overrated?  

1. 1.

And men are blamed for being worried about physical traits. Was this indeed the thing you were worried about most while getting into a marriage? Are you always this shallow?
oh for goodness sake have a sense of humour! does the fact i am happily married and have been for the last 10 yrs infact 11 in august tell you nothing?? jeez lighten up dude!

oh for goodness sake have a sense of humour! does the fact i am happily married and have been for the last 10 yrs infact 11 in august tell you nothing?? jeez lighten up dude!
he he, To be fair, your post did give one the impression. Anyways apologies

And you know this from a woman who 'did it' after marriage and with just one person in her life? She would have as much experience as Roshan Rocks about these matters
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: namma namma eradu annas :aha:

yes size matters! period!
Nah, I dont think so. And you wouldnt know either unless you have played the field. According to several gynacologists with knowledge of female anatomy, there is no way it can unless its lesser than 2 inch

And you know this from a woman who 'did it' after marriage and with just one person in her life? She would have as much experience as Roshan Rocks about these matters
dude trust me us women talk about everything to our girl friends including explicit comparisons, sensations the lot!! trust from what my mates tell me and from what i have seen (on the net - dont ask) i am a lucky girl!

spill the beans milk :wink: :phehehe:
You didn't just say that :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: namma namma eradu annas :aha:
Ela Ulla Whatever... that was epic :haha:
yes size matters! period!
So does the period :hehe:

^ ^ Girls act different on the internet..bro. It's just like how a 4 inch weiner becomes a 10 inch hot dog online.
So you beleive part of what one says and discard the rest? Anyways, this point shouldnt concern either of us I guess. i will write a long post on the OP soon

dude trust me us women talk about everything to our girl friends including explicit comparisons' date=' sensations the lot!! trust from what my mates tell me and from what i have seen (on the net - dont ask) i am a lucky girl![/quote'] Cool, i will take ur word on it then :two_thumbs_up:. But in all the advice columns I have seen, etc, all doctors where of the one opinion that its the skill and not the size which matters. But both men and women are pre-conditioned right from a young age and their peers about size mattering and hence they have this physcological effect on them