Is sex overrated?

achilles

Is sex overrated?  

1. 1.

Cool' date=' i will take ur word on it then :two_thumbs_up:. But in all the advice columns I have seen, etc, all doctors where of the one opinion that its the skill and not the size which matters. But both men and women are pre-conditioned right from a young age and their peers about size mattering and hence they have this physcological effect on them[/quote'] its all b*llshit to make u feel better! lol no i guess a guy would need to work very hard if he wasnt as well endowed as his peers!

its all b*llshit to make u feel better! lol no i guess a guy would need to work very hard if he wasnt as well endowed as his peers!
Doctors are professionals. They dont need to 'make people feel better'. And they for sure would know more than a bunch of people on the internet. A girl's vagina is just two inches wide. It expands to accodomate whatever size a man has. So I see no reason why a girl would feel any different whether its 5 inches or 6 though it might pain beyond a certain point. I am yet to see a single doctor agree with what you said. Its more a psychological things. A guy with a large one would definitely boast about it. Similarly a girl going aorund with a guy with a large one will think of it as an accomplishment. just as they would boast about dating a footballer though he might be the worst lay ever. as you claimed, you came to know about it from a friend. So are most urban legends born. You hear it from a friends; mom's sisters gardener P.S. - Whats with the 'u' part? :haha:

This is turning into a poor man's Sex Education class. Completelely :offtopic: from the OP
He ruined my thread.... but its funny this time round :haha:
Abey dhakkan. read the OP and then the current discussion. saala can't see beyond a dick:P
Beyond a dick? Flamy is gay? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Abey dhakkan. read the OP and then the current discussion. saala can't see beyond a dick:P
siva siva :wall: OP was abt ratings. Well... Rajiv is laughing all the way to the bank with the number of hits this thread has got.

Guest Gunner
its all b*llshit to make u feel better! lol no i guess a guy would need to work very hard if he wasnt as well endowed as his peers!
This post is epic lulzers. If this was the criteria for getting laid, I can assure you 80% of the men on the planet won't get laid. Can you define average size and large? I am dying to hear your definition of this. This is like a man saying that only women with big tits have it going for them, in which case again 80% of the women will die a virgin.

This post is epic lulzers. If this was the criteria for getting laid, I can assure you 80% of the men on the planet won't get laid. Can you define average size and large? I am dying to hear your definition of this. This is like a man saying that only women with big tits have it going for them, in which case again 80% of the women will die a virgin.
:hysterical: I HEART THEM :icflove:

This post is epic lulzers. If this was the criteria for getting laid' date=' I can assure you [b']80% of the men on the planet won't get laid. Can you define average size and large? I am dying to hear your definition of this. This is like a man saying that only women with big tits have it going for them, in which case again 80% of the women will die a virgin.
80% from both sexes??? First of all, what is a good size is usually decided by an average. So, naturally, you cant have 80% people falling in the category of "small sizes". If there are as many as 80%, they are certainly normal. The other 20% would be called abnormally oversized. Second, if there are 80% from both sexes, why would they remain virgins? It's only when a very small percentage that falls in a very awkward category that they find it difficult to settle in the normal flow of life. So the 80% males will find the 80% females and get laid.