Anjali getting lazy?...

Captain of Bhangra

^^ Sure is. If you are interested in such clips/movies either travel Southwards or North Eastwards. You would be surprised at the amount of treasure you can find on North Eastern side of the country. And yes its all Indian. :thumbs_up:

^^ Sure is. If you are interested in such clips/movies either travel Southwards or North Eastwards. You would be surprised at the amount of treasure you can find on North Eastern side of the country. And yes its all Indian. :thumbs_up:
Jai Ho Jai Ho , Kaam devtaa Ki. Bhai uske liye main door kyun jaaon, seedha apaney gaanv UP chala jaaon aur live dekh loon... Maine toh socha ekadh Website-Febsite mil jaaye to baithe baithe jeeney kaa sahaara mil jaaye, bilkul waise jaise aap seb Apravasi Bharatiyon ko mil geyaa hai. :cantstop:

^^ Arre woh majaa UP mein nahin aayega trust me. I am borrowing from my experience at REC. Was surprised, neigh shocked, at the amount and quality of "pink" magazines generated out of North East. My param gand00 North Eastern friends got me acquianted with it. In an unrelated topic, or maybe related, North Eastern babes are quite unihibited when it comes to sex. Perhaps due to strong Matriachal roots. xxx

^^ bahut khoob...toh I am talking with an experiened campaigner. Now enlighten me with the area, district, location etc.....may be I can visit in future for a tourism sort of trip with friends.... Railgaadi jaati hai na wahaan tak?

Guest dada_rocks
^^ Arre woh majaa UP mein nahin aayega trust me. I am borrowing from my experience at REC. Was surprised, neigh shocked, at the amount and quality of "pink" magazines generated out of North East. My param gand00 North Eastern friends got me acquianted with it. In an unrelated topic, or maybe related, North Eastern babes are quite unihibited when it comes to sex. Perhaps due to strong Matriachal roots. xxx
Kaise pata, is larke ke pitashri ko batana parega bhai.. ye bahaka gaya hai.:hysterical:

^^ ******* saale mujhe kya Pimp samjha hai gand00s. Okay the way I learnt the inhibition of North East babes was simple, some of them studied with me. Beautiful girls with great voice(North Eastern peeps are generally good in arts). Back then I would swear quite bit and so I would often run into situations where I am speaking with a girl and she would end up making a face every time I swore. Now this hurt my ego. I was like "Why the eff should I change my speaking habits". There was no such problems with North Eastern babes and often I would make conversation that was not flirting but down right risque... Of course later on I also travelled to Assam, mostly Dispur area, and then Sikkim, Agartala etc. It was quite amazing to see the natural beauty. Also the fact that it is so much easier to see a babe wearing skirt in Gangtok than say Ranchi or Lucknow. Mast part of the country it is. Love it.. :thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks
^^ ******* saale mujhe kya Pimp samjha hai gand00s. Okay the way I learnt the inhibition of North East babes was simple, some of them studied with me. Beautiful girls with great voice(North Eastern peeps are generally good in arts). Back then I would swear quite bit and so I would often run into situations where I am speaking with a girl and she would end up making a face every time I swore. Now this hurt my ego. I was like "Why the eff should I change my speaking habits". There was no such problems with North Eastern babes and often I would make conversation that was not flirting but down right risque... Of course later on I also travelled to Assam, mostly Dispur area, and then Sikkim, Agartala etc. It was quite amazing to see the natural beauty. Also the fact that it is so much easier to see a babe wearing skirt in Gangtok than say Ranchi or Lucknow. Mast part of the country it is. Love it.. :thumbs_up:
Pimp hi kyun customer bhi to ho sakte ho :hysterical: I hear you, have been to arunanchal once very small town still mini-skirt was easily noticeable..

Pimp hi kyun customer bhi to ho sakte ho :hysterical: I hear you' date=' have been to arunanchal once very small town still mini-skirt was easily noticeable..[/quote'] CUstomer se yaad aaya. College ke jamaane mein bacche logon ki bheed gayi thi Calcutta(Calcutta was our janambhoomi for many a reasons :D). Jagah batane ki jaroorat nahin hai, everyone knows from 36 Pargana Lane to Dumariya about Sonagachi. Main abhaaga us din apne LG(local guardian) ke yehan gaya hua tha :broken_heart::broken_heart:..Boy was it fun to hear the experiences when peeps were back...:giggle::giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
CUstomer se yaad aaya. College ke jamaane mein bacche logon ki bheed gayi thi Calcutta(Calcutta was our janambhoomi for many a reasons :D). Jagah batane ki jaroorat nahin hai' date=' everyone knows from 36 Pargana Lane to Dumariya about Sonagachi. Main abhaaga us din apne LG(local guardian) ke yehan gaya hua tha :broken_heart::broken_heart:..Boy was it fun to hear the experiences when peeps were back...:giggle::giggle:[/quote'] There is sthg abotu kolkata everybody comes with that kind of experience. during my sojourn I too had some fun expereince. while travelling on metro-rail I spotted an aunty with her pallu misplaced with a deep neckline blouse. I elbowed my friend he too got the wind and we were having eye tonic suddenly we noticed that the aunty too was actually staring at us and giving those flirtatious smiles.. apni to fat gai ham kahin aur dekhane lage.. after sometime we again tried to sneak a peek , pallu's condition had not changed and aunty was still smiling at us. When we got down at espelanade she followed us till theatre and offered unmentionable for a movie ticket and Rs 100.. kaise kaise jaan chhuraya unse. She looked so middle class and homely I cud not believe it.

call me rascist but i am unable to find physical gratification from indian women... i guess its the accent' date=' i cant get my mind around it. instant turn off![/quote'] What's accent got to do with sex? Don't tell me you talk more than you do :tounge_smile:

call me rascist but i am unable to find physical gratification from indian women... i guess its the accent' date=' i cant get my mind around it. instant turn off![/quote'] Thx. This calls for elaboration. Seriously. I am not being a perv or a kinky guy but that comment does need some explanation. Let your imagination run wild. So long as we can talk like adults its all good. Go ahead. :thumbs_up: