What happened to Federer ?

b555

Well, if I'm healthy I can handle those guys, you know. Obviously it's a pity that Del Potro is not around, because I think he would have a run at world No. 1 or a run at another Grand Slam. It's unfortunate for him. But, you know, he's been playing well, and these guys do play very well. I played these guys 10 times. They're not going to reinvent themselves in a year, you know. But I'm definitely struggling at the moment. That's a bit disappointing. what a sore loser , this guy is ...for once cant accept that there are other player capable of good tennis & its not always cos you under perform

Well, if I'm healthy I can handle those guys, you know. Obviously it's a pity that Del Potro is not around, because I think he would have a run at world No. 1 or a run at another Grand Slam. It's unfortunate for him. But, you know, he's been playing well, and these guys do play very well. I played these guys 10 times. They're not going to reinvent themselves in a year, you know. But I'm definitely struggling at the moment. That's a bit disappointing. what a sore loser , this guy is ...for once cant accept that there are other player capable of good tennis & its not always cos you under perform
Well he thinks he is not healthy. You want him to lie? http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/wimbledon10/columns/story?columnist=garber_greg&id=5342834

But, you know, he's been playing well, and these guys do play very well. I played these guys 10 times. They're not going to reinvent themselves in a year, you know. you know waht hes inferring here