Warm welcome for Ganguly in Kolkata

DesiChap

Re: Warm welcome for Ganguly in Kolkata

talking of balls dada is excepton and it does make sense bengalis who usually lak balls remember suharwardis comments that bengali hindus will hide under the table on mere sight of a kitchene knife.. well as per gandhiji hindu in general cowards but bengalis take the cake even among them.. I am not surprise why dada's attitude is worshiiped there, it's vicarious pleasure through dada for bengali folks:-)) PS: it's all in jest
Are you calling Gandhiji a coward? Your highly deplorable, outrageous and shameless remarks have been attributed to a virtuous man who is regarded as the father of nation. Man you should be really ashamed to be called an Indian.

Man you should be really ashamed to be called an Indian.
How proud were you when you started this thread? http://www.indiancricketfans.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3835 "We do it all the time. Spitting at people, on buildings, across staircases, in temples and mosques."
Yoda, Do a meaning search on Introspection and you'll get the idea behind that thread. And dont think those were made up it does happen. But sombody who shows the chutzpah to make those indignant remarks on role model like Gandhi should be banned

well as per gandhiji hindu in general cowards
Are you calling Gandhiji a coward?
But sombody who shows the chutzpah to make those indignant remarks on role model like Gandhi should be banned
I dont see how that is a remark ON Gandhi. dada_rocks said that Gandhiji said that hindu's in general are cowards. So, he isnt calling Gandhi a coward.. get that..

Hindus must be cowards when they follow a leader who said it was ok to get murdered by muslim bros.
Anakin, I dont think its in the best interest to argue about someone who sacrificed his life for the freedom of a country. You were not even born or even the plans for your birth was not even in place then so I dont have to take anything out of your stupid view point there.

Man you should be really ashamed to be called an Indian.
How proud were you when you started this thread? http://www.indiancricketfans.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3835 "We do it all the time. Spitting at people, on buildings, across staircases, in temples and mosques."
Yoda, Do a meaning search on Introspection and you'll get the idea behind that thread. And dont think those were made up it does happen. But sombody who shows the chutzpah to make those indignant remarks on role model like Gandhi should be banned
Let everyone "introspect" for themselves. Yea, people do SPIT AT EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME in INDIA.

Hindus must be cowards when they follow a leader who said it was ok to get murdered by muslim bros.
Anakin, I dont think its in the best interest to argue about someone who sacrificed his life for the freedom of a country. You were not even born or even the plans for your birth was not even in place then so I dont have to take anything out of your stupid view point there.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And me being young means he didn't say that :lol: Actually since you were born did he just say ok or did he say it was good luck, don't remember the exact words atm.

So Doc where were you when your beloved poster made these other comments such as blah...di..blah..di...blah..
Boss, you obviously have a little problem you need to sort out. Fortunately, I need play no further part in this.

Guest dada_rocks

talking of balls dada is excepton and it does make sense bengalis who usually lak balls remember suharwardis comments that bengali hindus will hide under the table on mere sight of a kitchene knife..
Umm moderators, is it a bannable offence to make such racist and categorically false statements ? This chap has gone around saying Bengalis are cowards, bengalis are pussies, etc etc. several times in the past and why the fook is that tolerated ?
Next u wud be saying gandhiji should be banned since he made a racis remark that hindus are cowards and muslims are bully. Even suharwardi comment I have not invented if u are interested can find u the reference..