WC Round of 16: Argentina v Mexico, 27th June 2010

SachDan

Really dont care about UEFA cups. That is a comepetition of 2nd grade. How many big teams plays? And talking about this year, None of the English Teams were there in Semis. So back in 2006 none of the Lalliga teams went to the semis. Back in 2008,2009 none of the Italian teams were in Semis. One year may go bad for Any league. So according to you German League and Italian League and even French League is beter than BPL as they had more representation in Semis this year? How many on ICF would buy this logic. No point Arguing with your Madrasa Logic. Next time i'll reply when some "sane" poster from ICF will agree that 1 bad year in BPL makes the league bad. For me and other Pundits around the World BPL is the best by a long way. No point arguing. Even the Current Rankings show that. Yeah all knows who is a troll...you rarely show up on ICF. And only come to to troll using smileys. Go and suck some ****
Everything the english cant win is 2nd grade.Lot mant big teams participate in it.for eg. Liverpool The problem is that the Italian the germans the La liga teams win the CL.they just dont participate Thing is that the EPL has just won 2 CLs that is all. Current ranking????link please. I still have more posts on ICF.i dont need your certification to know what i do on ICF. thatz all juveniles like you can do,use personal abuses.As you dont have arguements.

I am sorry Andy. You are talking a load of bollocks. If Rooney was asked to pick between winning the World Cup and winning the league with ManU he will pick the World Cup anyday. The whole point of playing in the league is to get an opportunity to represent your country at the highest level.

I am sorry Andy. You are talking a load of bollocks. If Rooney was asked to pick between winning the World Cup and winning the league with ManU he will pick the World Cup anyday. The whole point of playing in the league is to get an opportunity to represent your country at the highest level.
waste of keyboard effort dear friend.

Everything the english cant win is 2nd grade.Lot mant big teams participate in it.for eg. Liverpool
You mean the Tevez, Drogba, Torres etc all English? Its not an English League. Its more of an International League. Hardly we see English players these days playing for Top teams. UEFA cup is a 2nd grade tournament compared to UEFA CL.
The problem is that the Italian the germans the La liga teams win the CL.they just dont participate
They dont participate in CL ?
Thing is that the EPL has just won 2 CLs that is all.
2 European Titles? You freaking kidding me. Link please.

G_M it seems you havent got the sense of any of my posts. Am not comparing WC with Club from Players point of View. But from a viewers point of view. For me Cheering for Man United makes more sense than Cheering for Brazil, Germany and England once in 4 years.

G_M it seems you havent got the sense of any of my posts. Am not comparing WC with Club from Players point of View. But from a viewers point of view. For me Cheering for Man United makes more sense than Cheering for Brazil' date=' Germany and England once in 4 years.[/quote'] Andy, I am in England and I see around me what the World cup means to England from a viewers point of view. There are people who have saved up for two years and traveleld to South Africa to follow the team. You have no idea what it means to fans here from a viewers point of view.To be honest, in England people outside the red area of Manchester wouldn't care a feck if Rooney kept banging in goals for ManU and can't do it for England. However passionate they might be in supporting their towns in the respective leagues, when it comes to the World Cup England matters the most. Its easy for you to sit in some far away country and look with your ManU glasses and say Rooney is great, Club football is the greatest, doesnt work that way here.

Andy' date=' I am in England and I see around me what the World cup means to England from a viewers point of view. There are people who have saved up for two years and traveleld to South Africa to follow the team. You have no idea what it means to fans here from a viewers point of view.To be honest, in England people outside the red area of Manchester wouldn't care a feck if Rooney kept banging in goals for ManU and can't do it for England. However passionate they might be in supporting their towns in the respective leagues, when it comes to the World Cup England matters the most. Its easy for you to sit in some far away country and look with your ManU glasses and say Rooney is great, Club football is the greatest, doesnt work that way here.[/quote'] Yeah its quite obvious becuase their country is playing. Am in India and here for us ..we dont have much to chher about other than club football. India doesnt play WC. So for us atleast me Club Football is more entertaining. No Doubt WC is the biggest Event, but it doesnt give me the same Entertainment as Club Football.

Andy' date=' I am in England and I see around me what the World cup means to England from a viewers point of view. There are people who have saved up for two years and traveleld to South Africa to follow the team. You have no idea what it means to fans here from a viewers point of view.To be honest, in England people outside the red area of Manchester wouldn't care a feck if Rooney kept banging in goals for ManU and can't do it for England. However passionate they might be in supporting their towns in the respective leagues, when it comes to the World Cup England matters the most. Its easy for you to sit in some far away country and look with your ManU glasses and say Rooney is great, Club football is the greatest, doesnt work that way here.[/quote'] You are talking to a person who once said"Players dont care for the WC,they want to play for theri clubs more and dont want to get tired or injured playing the world cup" To him football means EPL and Man Utd. For him Gerrard and Lampard are legends in the league of Zidane Maradona etc etc..

You are talking to a person who once said"Players dont care for the WC,they want to play for theri clubs more and dont want to get tired or injured playing the world cup" To him football means EPL and Man Utd. For him Gerrard and Lampard are legends in the league of Zidane Maradona etc etc..
Who cares about these two? :finger: Ryan Giggs :adore: