The Health and Fitness Thread

The Outsider

Re: The Health and Fitness Thread

haha thank you! When were you in Artesia??
I have a dear friend who lives in Santa Ana so I tend to visit quite often. Whenever I am there two things have to happen - a) Drive to San Diego beach(and enjoy dinner at Canteena by the sea) 2) Catch a movie at Naz. I have been there pretty much every month this year. Last time was just a couple of weeks back.
Hey that's cool! Didn't know you were a fellow Californian :)...I live in Cerritos, but haven't been to Naz since last August lol

i admire ur guts' date=' Lurks for posting ur pic.... the rest are jus p00sies, including me....[/quote'] Hehehe..Nah I can understand. Would be nice to put a face to the login and all.

Aditi you got any other boyfriend apart from me? :hic: Curious minds want to know :lmao:
Post your pic first....then we'll talk :hic: :hic:
You will need to talk with my wife first :hic: I don't want to end without my nutbag :lmao:

I missed Lurker's as I was busy fixing chai pani for my wife.
Awwwww..Now here is a lovey-dovey hubby. By the way GKD dont piss off Gats..he is of bodybuilding variety..just as you give wifey chai-paani, he shall give you kharcha paani :hic:
So you're in Arizona or California?
I am in Arizona Aditi. Phoenix to be precise.

You swing both ways? hic
no.... but how can anyone on this forum miss ur like for the word "fit"... u use it in every second post on the GD forum.... ;)
I mess around yaar. I don't take myself seriously. Life is too short. Lurker photo laga de phir se 5minute ke liye :lmao:

Re: The Health and Fitness Thread Interesting thread... started out quite cool... and then went all off topic with facebook and orkut coming in... :hic:

Is there anybody under 6 feet tall on this forum? :lol:
Two people for sure - Aqua and Parth.. (Both are under 16 arent they? :hic: )
Anyways, im 5'5 and im not under 16... Im almost 18 ok... :p @Aditi: lucky u... tryin to gain weight when most gurls are tryin to lose em... enjoy urself... :hmph: