The Health and Fitness Thread

The Outsider

Re: The Health and Fitness Thread That's the one I'm talking about GKD. That's good enough physique that will ensure no drooping muscles in the old age leading to broken hips of displacement of knee cap. Lighter the better.

Re: The Health and Fitness Thread

Abhe chinta mat kar mere yaar! Most Indians when they become fat NEVER become fit again...they just keep getting fatter and fatter. Like a ladoo their body keeps rolling downhill :lmao: On the other hand I expect better from you Holy babaji. You need to think long term. Get fit in a year and then super fit in a year and a half. Eat sensible and exercise. Don't let the ladoo roll downhill too much.
You dont know how lazy I am :lmao:

Abhe chinta mat kar mere yaar! Most Indians when they become fat NEVER become fit again...they just keep getting fatter and fatter. Like a ladoo their body keeps rolling downhill :lmao: On the other hand I expect better from you Holy babaji. You need to think long term. Get fit in a year and then super fit in a year and a half. Eat sensible and exercise. Don't let the ladoo roll downhill too much.
In that case tera to ladoo roll ho gaya :lmao:

In that case tera to ladoo roll ho gaya :lmao:
4qp4to2.jpg

Just to clear something for non veg folks out there. There are ONLY 3 types of vegetarians- 1) Lacto Ovo vegetarian - Eat eggs and dairy products 2) Lacto vegetarian- No eggs but yes to dairy products 3) Vegan- No dairy or eggs
I can't conceive of a #2 or a #3 ever becoming gym-fit. They would be sapped after every workout.

Re: The Health and Fitness Thread Pred you can be 1,2 and 3 + completely healthy and fit...if not LOT more than a non-veg. Trust me on that. Problem with desi vegetarians is that they eat their dal roti and not a complete balanced vegetarian diet. Some of those body builders I posted are just 3.

Pred you can be 1' date='2 and 3 + completely healthy and fit...if not LOT more than a non-veg. Trust me on that. Problem with desi vegetarians is that they eat their dal roti and not a complete balanced vegetarian diet. Some of those body builders I posted are just 3.[/quote'] OK, what would a vegan or lacto-ovo (whatever the hell #2 was) diet look like ? I just want to see a sample, just for comparision's sake. Then we can look at it in terms of nutritional facts.