WC : Brazil vs Netherlands (QuarterFinals)

ludhianvi

EPIC ****!!!!!!! The Dutch manage to hold their own. Awesome comeback and well done Sneijder Brazil gave one of their dirtiest performances in recent memory. They lacked the flair that`s a symbol of Brazilian football.I`m amazed Bastos wasn`t given a red card :S

:(( I am very disappointed today.First Fed out and now Brazil :(( I am not one of those who will defend my team even when they played poorly :headshake: Well to be honest Brazil played a very brutal first half, taking on the referee in charge but in the second half they were completely shaken off by that OG from Melo and after that they looked clueless, the Dutch get together from there on and they did what they are known for playing good attacking as well as attractive football.In the end the better team on the day has one.I am not going to back my team on a day they didn't play their best.They should have played better IMO. Congrats Dutch for reaching the Semis you deserved it :hatsoff: But yes, since i am a Brazilian supporter and i will be for the end of my life,m i am disappointed :(( Now its time to support my second fav. Germany :cheer:

this is what I like about most european teams.. they dont play 'time pass' game.. they keep on attacking.. Brazillians are good but they complain a lot for something that they do a lot themselves.. like pushing for foul and all..

this is what I like about most european teams.. they dont play 'time pass' game.. they keep on attacking.. Brazillians are good but they complain a lot for something that they do a lot themselves.. like pushing for foul and all..
European teams are suppose to be defensive. Most of them are anyways. Only 2 or 3 teams European country prefer attacking brand Netherlands, Spain are two of them. Germany has been doing that in this world cup. Whoever wins Arg v/s Ger will win the WC.

European teams are suppose to be defensive. Most of them are anyways. Only 2 or 3 teams European country prefer attacking brand Netherlands, Spain are two of them. Germany has been doing that in this world cup. Whoever wins Arg v/s Ger will win the WC.
Yeah even i have the same opinion.