mara do na

b555

Epic Pwnage :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The Argentina haters here are talking like the Pakistani and the Bang bros.........when their team cant beat India' date='they are happy if Australia beat india.And then they start calling GOD a choker.[/quote'] why cant u make it the other way calling argentina fans a re talking like pakistani fans and making fuss about it? there is always 2 sides to a coin :hatsoff:

Because Argentina fans are not sore losers' date=' but others well the thread is there.[/quote'] because argentina fans are sore loosers and not able to withstand the pwnage their team recieved

Maradona was never considered a great coach not even by Argentina. He was given the job simply because he was a legend. If you had followed World football over the last year or two you would have known about Maradona's coaching tactics. They were one of the poorest through out the South American qualifiers. Argentina were on the verge of not qualifying for the World Cup. They qualified only in the very last game of the qualifier. Every half-decent football pundit/expert world over will tell you that Maradona as a player is a legend but nobody knows what he is as a coach. Juergen Klinsmann (who by the way was the German Manager before Joachim Low, and won the World Cup with them in 1990 - before you were born) said when he asked the Argentina players what it felt like playing for Maradon, they all had the same reaction - We are playing for Maradona, Our God. Maradona to Argentina is the equivalent of Tendulkar to India.

Juergen Klinsmann (who by the way was the German Manager before Joachim Low, and won the World Cup with them in 1990 - before you were born) said when he asked the Argentina players what it felt like playing for Maradon, they all had the same reaction - We are playing for Maradona, Our God. Maradona to Argentina is the equivalent of Tendulkar to India.
not a word more i am sorry for opening the thread :sorry:

not a word more i am sorry for opening the thread :sorry:
:giggle: You are taking it too seriously. Its a message board. You have your opinion just as others do. Sometimes you may learn something new you didnt know and thats about it, you don't need to be sorry to anybody or for anything on message boards:)

Picked from the comments...

Maradona says: if you want to ask first to the player then I wait over there. Host says: No no!!! You start, you start please Mr. Maradona Maradona says: ahhh but this is not normal I give an interview with a player next to me!!! we are.... Maradona says: I wait... I wait Host says: (seeing Maradona is going) Maradona.. please wait that the player is leaving!!! Break here then Maradona is come back and he sits down and
Remember this was a friendly played in Germany. The Germans should have had lil respect and sent their manager or a senior member instead of someone who made his debut in that match.