Bengali's supporting bangla's

Holysmoke

Re: Bengali's supporting bangla's

jus run a poll... dont argue....
And how the fook am i gonna do that ? Lets agree to disagree then.
do it in this forum.... it has a representation of indians from all societies and all cultures.... totally random...

Re: Bengali's supporting bangla's Yeah..as if ICF is representative of India...its funny that you think that, given that most of us are NRIs and not really reflective of the feelings in India at the moment. I think its ridiculous that you wish to draw conclusions about a society from an internet forum when that country has less than 5% people with access to internet. Like i am sure if you hold a 'poll' in some Afghan forum, the few thousand Afghans worldwide maybe will be able to give you a good idea about a nation of millions of people. :wall:

Re: Bengali's supporting bangla's Pffft. Slippery my arse. I said the same thing days ago what this article said. And you tell me- how the fook does a poll in a website (here) about India even matter when over half the people here (actually, more than 75%) don't even LIVE in India on a permanent basis ?!? Many Indians have a lot of illusions about India that is simply not true.

and do u live in india???? so does tht mean' date=' ur view is false too?[/quote'] No i don't- which is why i do not hold polls amongst people like me to reflect about India. I already said i am not patriotic or more like 'dikhaawa patriotism' where you claim to be patriotic but somehow the US dollar is good enough for you to leave the 'desh'. So what is your point ?

and do u live in india???? so does tht mean' date=' ur view is false too?[/quote'] No i don't- which is why i do not hold polls amongst people like me to reflect about India. I already said i am not patriotic or more like 'dikhaawa patriotism' where you claim to be patriotic but somehow the US dollar is good enough for you to leave the 'desh'. So what is your point ?
is ur view false or not?

then y do u claim others' view as inaccurate' date=' cos they dont live in india.... while u urself dont live in india...[/quote'] That doesnt make any sense- i never said i am an authority on india either. i said that people who dont even live in india are not accurate way of getting opinions from INDIANS. Where I live, where i don't has nothing to do with this concept. It'd be valid regardless of whether i lived in India, pakistan, canada, spain or the moon.

how come u left out nationality.....
Because it is not the number 1 thing for most people - atleast, people who put nationalism over anything else are almost insignificant in numbers compared to people who put language/culture/race/religion first. Personally, i am not a nationalist- infact, i am anti-nationalist slightly. My like/loyalty/admiration for India is not based on the arbitary lines on the map today that represents India- but over 5000 years of culture, history and philosophy stemming from the subcontinent. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but i find the notion of nationality to be rather petty. Suddenly I am going to fight you because some map shows a line between your purple colored nation and my brown colored nation ? I don't think so....
thank god, u r a minority.... try a poll, u will see how lonely u r with ur unpatriotic mates....
poll results will be skewed as CC says as we don't have enough jihadists and extremists registered here who work fanatically in the name of religion and also cross country boundaries.

poll results will be skewed as CC says as we don't have enough jihadists and extremists registered here who work fanatically in the name of religion and also cross country boundaries.
No,poll results will be skewed because most here do not reside in India and thus are not in any position to comment on the current trends in India.