Whats all this fuss with the H1B ??

Ram

Re: Whats all this fuss with the H1B ??

abe tu masters kar raha hai to kyu chinta kar raha hai
mein chinta nahin kar raha hoon.. I saw some Indian students who were graduating this semester. And they had a real worried look on their faces...
yeah I know few of my friends are worried too because their lawyer accidentally applied H1 for them in the general quota instead of the MS/PhD one Just make sure next year when you graduate

Apo so you came to US by your own hard work? Good boy. I thought your mamma pappa took you there :lol: You alone in US? I came to west thanks to my mumiji and papaji :lmao:
yes sirji my parents are still in India living alone main aur meri tanhayee :hic:

Re: Whats all this fuss with the H1B ?? this is an age old problem. has been happening ever since. companies and students/applicants have typically managed to work around. you will find a huge issue raised by companies after the quota is exhausted and congress will authorize additional visas.

this is an age old problem. has been happening ever since. companies and students/applicants have typically managed to work around. you will find a huge issue raised by companies after the quota is exhausted and congress will authorize additional visas.
yoda, if only that was this easy.

this is an age old problem. has been happening ever since. companies and students/applicants have typically managed to work around. you will find a huge issue raised by companies after the quota is exhausted and congress will authorize additional visas.
yoda, if only that was this easy.
it is. just saw news on TV yesterday that congress has indeed agreed to increase the number of H1s as part of the immigration bill.