Taliban training video doing rounds in bihar

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Taliban training video doing rounds in bihar

These cultures, religions and sets of people coexisted for years why you think you need to break that up just for the silly acts of certain unwanted creatures?
Bullsh*t! Where is peaceful co-existence for my KP community?????? All your PC talks works when you yourself are not in the line of fire. I really don't know why an evil ideology should not be exposed?

You think WW III against Muslims is going to be some Warcraft game on PS3?
LOL. I was thinking precisely the same thing when Gadamaster-bhai went on his ill-concieved notion of waging war against muslims. Thats why when i played along and asked him for answers as to how the war would proceed/what to do at which stage, he started wriggling ( asking ME for a solution before finishing his own!) and then stopped responding completely.

or being nuked by Pak
I provided the context and in the context, i think its a valid case. You have not argued why/how otherwise. Simply blindly said that regardless of what attrocities your nation commits, it should not be nuked.
who has no issues with Sharia
I said no issues with sharia as practiced in certain coutnries and gave examples. Nice try to twist it out of context, chump!
no issues seeing his countrymen booted out
Oh i have issues with it. Just that i know enough about hinduism and understand enough of its philosophy to know that doing the same makes you no better.

Re: Taliban training video doing rounds in bihar CC you are full of it mate. Your selective logic is mind numbing. Islam is an evil ideology and should be openly exposed. If muslim sentiments are hurt then tough luck. I am for exposing of all cr@p present in each and every religion. What I find shocking is that the same people who expose negative aspects of Hinduism are silent muppets when it comes to a sick and 100000 times more deadlier and ignorant religion---> Islam!

Islam is an evil ideology and should be openly exposed.
Agreed. But not 'exposed' by making Babur your guru and doing what Babur did exactly. Or making hitler your guru and advocating WWIII against muslims.

I guess Shivaji and his ilk were all followers of Babur
Shivaji and his ilk waged war against an army of professional soldiers while being outnumbered. Not waging war against all muslims like your WWIII mad scenario or going around demolishing mosques to build temples on top. The kar sevaks who demolished the Babri Masjid were not only an embarassment to the name of Shivaji but also to the name of Hinduism.

Re: Taliban training video doing rounds in bihar As long as people can distinguish between terrorists and the average muslim, things will come under control, hopefully, eventually. Problems compound when we have things like the war in Iraq which obviously had nothing to do with terrorism and the indefinite Palesntinian limbo. There needs to be a two pronged approach: a) Eliminate terrorists wherever they are (afghanistan, kashmir, sudan, pakistan) b) Don't create terrorsits where they aren't there (palestine, iraq)

These cultures, religions and sets of people coexisted for years why you think you need to break that up just for the silly acts of certain unwanted creatures?
Bullsh*t! Where is peaceful co-existence for my KP community?????? All your PC talks works when you yourself are not in the line of fire. I really don't know why an evil ideology should not be exposed?
Thanks for explaining GKD ... your viewpoint is much more valuable and accurate as it comes from someone who was in the line of fire as in Real life. HC, If that doesnt explain the gravity of how brain washing that you have undergone then nothing else will. But just curious when did that "Peacefull" co-existence happen and how long did it last ?
Bheem/GKD, The peaceful life still exists and will continue to exist except for the places where both sides have called assault weapons as the only solution. Now, do you think an issue which could only be solved through bilateral involvement be solved just by going war against religions. The arugment lacks any substance and logic. If somebody has done wrong then it is the responsiblity of new generation to correct it through peaceful process not repeating the same old acts again.

The arugment lacks any substance and logic.
Bingo. Logic and Bheem don't mix except when it comes to occasional bursts of brilliance in a much simplistic regard such as cricket and people whacking balls with sticks and their statistics.

There needs to be a two pronged approach: a) Eliminate terrorists wherever they are (afghanistan, kashmir, sudan, pakistan) b) Don't create terrorsits where they aren't there (palestine, iraq)
Well said. It is ridiculous to taint an entire religion and its people as nothing short of evil. Every religion has its bad apples and unfortunately Islam seems to have had more bad apples than any other religion. But that doesnt take away the fact that not every Muslim is evil. Your second point is very pertinent. I wont talk about Palestine/Iraq as they are not my immediate concerns. My immediate concerns are Indians and it is unfortunate to see how little effort is made to highlight the good part of Hindu-Muslim relationships. Every history buffs(specially the right wing Hindus) know for a certainty that Aurganzeb demolished Hindu temples and killed Hindus. But the same history buffs are found wanting to show how a very Hindu army marched from UP/Bihar to Delhi to fight under Bahadur Shah Zafar and even called it a jihaad! People are quick to show how many Hindus were killed by Aurganzeb but never point out how Aurangzeb killed his own Father and blood brother(Dara Sikoh) or that how Bahadur Shah Zafar lost 15 of his 17 or so sons in 1857 revolution simply because he led(rather reluctantly I must say) an army that was largely Hindu. xxxx

Re: Taliban training video doing rounds in bihar GKD, dont think anyone here has any objection on having an objective debate on what's wrong with Islam and then take steps to remedy it. We are talking about a "solution" in the form of WW III against Muslims here. Dont bring your trivialities into it. Gareebon ko hatao gareebi apne aap hat jaayegi.

My immediate concerns are Indians and it is unfortunate to see how little effort is made to highlight the good part of Hindu-Muslim relationships.
It is not highlighted because it is not in the interests of the fundoos like Bheembhai or his muslim fundoo counterparts. To potray the good part of hindu-muslim relationship would be to indirectly admit that there can be coexistance. To admit that there can be coexistance is to admit that the other side are human too really and its not completely all evil on that side of the fence. That is a basic admission that these fundoo hindus or the fundoo muslims cannot make. The world is black and white for them because their inferior intellect makes it easier for them to comprehend the world that way. I think it was Goerge Orwell who once said that it is a weak and unintelligent mind that sees the world in good and evil because it lacks the strength and the intellect to comprehend the shades of grey in between.

it is unfortunate to see how little effort is made to highlight the good part of Hindu-Muslim relationships.
I can easily say how little effort is made to NOT expose sickening Islamic teachings in India. Infact how it's brushed under the carpet. Muslims are humans as well and I have no hatred for common ignorant peaceful muslim but I have zero love for Islam in particular and other religions in general. What I say about the Islam is not insults but the truth. - The only words I know for a person who massacres his prisoners of war indiscriminately is a criminal and a mass murderer. - The only word I know for someone who at the age of 53 becomes aroused by a 9-year-old child is pedophile. - The only word I know that describes a person who raids merchant caravans and steals their goods is highway robber. - The only words that I know for someone who captures human beings and sells them or asks for ransom to release them is a slave merchant and a terrorist. - The only word that I know for someone who forces himself on a captured woman in the same day that he kills her father, husband and many of her relatives is a rapist. - The only word that I know that describes a person who sends his men to kill his opponents in the middle of the night traitorously is an assassin. Any one who follows such a person knowingly and makes excuse needs their head checked!
GKD, dont think anyone here has any objection on having an objective debate on what's wrong with Islam and then take steps to remedy it. .
How exactly do you suggest remedying "perfect words of god"? By debating with Zakir Nair? Carl Sagan- You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep-seated need to believe. Good luck debating with muslims or for that matter any other extreme religion/ideology.

Re: Taliban training video doing rounds in bihar First of all lets not call these Zihadi's muslim. So Zihadis are not Muslims problem because they dont harm them as much as they do to others. So others should deal with them. But while others deal with these Zihadis if we (Innocent muslims) get harmed in any way then the others are equally evil for killing innocent. Well, in that case you suggest us how should some 1 enter in your house and get that zihadi w/o harming others?? I think your community has a problem and others are suffering because of it. AND HECK I DONT SUPORT WWIII or Zihadis. At least no body wants outright war again Muslim.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Taliban training video doing rounds in bihar how come no mention of theymoight have reasons for being drawn towards this CD .. come on u psec brigade seem to be losing ur mojo.. please cover all the base for future eventualties..