Now Ten Sports to Cover La Liga in India.

Andy

Now Ten Sports to Cover La Liga in India.  

1. 1.

• Barcelona :hail:
    • Real Madrid :hehe:
    • Athletico Madrid (Diego Forlan's Team) :clap:
    • Valencia
    • Sevilla (Fabiano's Team) :adore: :adore:
    • Villareal

Some one has hacked Shano's account.He isn't one of those who doesn't keep a track of football leagues.And Spanish La Liga has been telecasted on Ten Sports for years now. So i really doubt that this thread has been created by our Real Shano.
Has it? I have been out of the country for a couple of years. Surely 2 years ago, it was not on ten Sports but on ESS.

Some one has hacked Shano's account.He isn't one of those who doesn't keep a track of football leagues.And Spanish La Liga has been telecasted on Ten Sports for years now. So i really doubt that this thread has been created by our Real Shano.
Has it? I have been out of the country for a couple of years. Surely 2 years ago' date=' it was not on ten Sports but on ESS.[/quote'] GM is right..ESS used to telecast La Liga till 2007-08 season.

This will be the first piece of La Liga action in India for the last 2 years.
:(( BTW 3 years is not too many ? I have been watching them since last three years wonly :--D
I don't understand it. Shanno says there has been no La Liga in India for last 2 years and you say you have been watching for 3 years. :hmmmm2:

GM' date=' simple advice for you..Forget what g92 is saying. I'm sure he's yet to watch a La Liga game live..matches start in the wee hours in India and I don't think his mummy-papa ever allowed their KID to stay awake till then :)[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: