Now Ten Sports to Cover La Liga in India.

Andy

Now Ten Sports to Cover La Liga in India.  

1. 1.

• Barcelona :hail:
    • Real Madrid :hehe:
    • Athletico Madrid (Diego Forlan's Team) :clap:
    • Valencia
    • Sevilla (Fabiano's Team) :adore: :adore:
    • Villareal

Baraca all the way, their more potent upfront now that they have got rid of the waste of space Ibrahimovich and replaced him with probably the best striker on the planet. Hope Real have a garbage season :pray:
Though i admire Barca. I love supporting Underdogs with Potential. Am supporting Madrid since 2006 in La Liga, when they wernt wining anythng. Since then they won 2 Titles.:two_thumbs_up:

Guest Hiten.
Though i admire Barca. I love supporting Underdogs with Potential. Am supporting Madrid since 2006 in La Liga' date=' when they wernt wining anythng. Since then they won 2 Titles.:two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] RM are underdogs ? What have you been smoking dude ? They are a team full of 'galaticos' and now a manager who is a bigger star than the squad combined (Jose :hail:). I would predict barca again pipping RM to the title with their individual battle settling at 1-1 (home win for each, as Sir Jose has a perfect home record :hail:). Barca and spain have a similar squad, starting XI and hence the same style of playing. Barca's game is really eye soothing (and whoever compares Arsenals game to them it's just :hysterical::finger:). Villa and Messi upfront will run riot in La Liga this season, should be a fascinating contest between those two + them and others.

RM are underdogs ? What have you been smoking dude ? They are a team full of 'galaticos' and now a manager who is a bigger star than the squad combined (Jose :hail:). I would predict barca again pipping RM to the title with their individual battle settling at 1-1 (home win for each' date=' as Sir Jose has a perfect home record :hail:). Barca and spain have a similar squad, starting XI and hence the same style of playing. Barca's game is really eye soothing (and whoever compares Arsenals game to them it's just :hysterical::finger:).[/quote'] Yes they have great Individuals. But as a team they are shyte. Check their performance in La Liga. Despite having a beter team on Paper they couldnt pip barca of their ****ing Perch. Am i Wrong? :hmmmm: Great players don always make Great teams. Ask city. :hehe: Onlly one question who are the favs to lift the La Liga title this season? Offcourse its Barca.

Guest Hiten.
Yes they have great Individuals. But as a team they are shyte. Check their performance in La Liga. Despite having a beter team on Paper they couldnt pip barca of their ****ing Perch. Am i Wrong? :hmmmm: Great players don always make Great teams. Ask city. :hehe: Onlly one question who are the favs to lift the La Liga title this season? Offcourse its Barca.
Dude, I never said they're a great team BUT they are certainly NOT the underdogs. With a flamboyant Manager, Squad and the President they are hardly anything but underdogs. Irrespective of the results last year, if your team boasts of individual stars you are automatically expected to win trophies and this season's expectation won't be any different than the last one. Yes, Barca did win both the Classico and Messi starred at Bernabeu :hail:

Though i admire Barca. I love supporting Underdogs with Potential. Am supporting Madrid since 2006 in La Liga' date= when they wernt wining anythng. Since then they won 2 Titles.:two_thumbs_up:
Dude you cannot call them underdogs after the amount of money they have spent, and where expected to win the title last season. 2 teams I would hate to see win the title --> Real and Man CIty. I would seriously consider giving up watching footbal if both of these teams won the title this season.

Dude you cannot call them underdogs after the amount of money they have spent, and where expected to win the title last season. 2 teams I would hate to see win the title --> Real and Man CIty. I would seriously consider giving up watching footbal if both of these teams won the title this season.
:fear: from sunniji.