'The future is safe' - Salman Butt

b555

y do pakistani bowlers cheat ? Imran khan did tamper the ball so did Wasim & Waqar . Asif & Akhtar took drugs to boost their bowling Gul does tampering so did Afridi best bowlers dont cheat but in case of pak its different
Sachin & Dravid are also convicted ball tamperers. Maninder Singh was arrested for cocaine use.
Sachin & Dravid are also convicted ball tamperers. Maninder Singh was arrested for cocaine use.
tendulkar was cleared and dravid, inspite of the whole lozenge thing, has one the cleanest reputations in cricket today. and how is recreational cocaine usage comparable to taking performance enhancing drugs ? dickhead paki.
Sachin was cleared he is the mr. clean of cricket for over 20 years he never had controversies on cricket field no one can beat Pakistani cricketers in cheating like Asif & Akhtar took drugs and like how afridi bit the ball and not to forget Imran Khan Wasim & Waqar who are the original ball tamperers what a clean cricket idols?
Yea but what kind of win is that by Cheating thank god Indian players dont cheat they might have average bowlers but they still play with honesty
Yes, it looks bad. I mean, no matter how rowdy Glenn McGrath was, one can't question his achievements simply because he wasn't caught using any illegal means to get wickets. The same is not true when bowlers are caught cheating.
You make me laugh Bublu. You really do.:hysterical: Who are you asking for "Logic", "Reference", "Credibility" ? This moron is a born troll who has lived just to be a pain in ICF's ass. Not a single f'ing post that he ever posted here has made any god damn sense to me (OK if not all -- at least 85% of his posts). He is the one of the trolls that you are so used to in your Green Ghetto Forum. Re-call those days and he is just one of them.
Reading your first line at first gave me the feeling that you were about to have a go at me :--D