How old are you?

Gambit

Re: How old are you?

parth remember to work on little bit of bowling too..do not concentrate only on batting.. work on how to bowl in Blockholes.
I do bowl, Leggies, im turning out more like Tendulkar, except i'm a pretty good bowler aswell, but have lost some touch becuase I have been practicing my batting.

I do bowl, Leggies, im turning out more like Tendulkar, except i'm a pretty good bowler aswell, but have lost some touch becuase I have been practicing my batting.
Man every Indian practices his batting only.. :roll::roll: even those who are non-resident :roll::roll:

Man every Indian practices his batting only.. :roll::roll: even those who are non-resident :roll::roll:
Cricket is a batsmens game

I do both when I play
...which is when you get fursat from cooking....which leaves you only 2 hours a day....out of which you spend an hour and a half thinking about your gf even when you are pissed..which leaves 30 minutes out of which you spend 10 minutes to go pick your letter from apartment complex mailbox..which leaves 20 minutes remaining...that you intend to give undivided attention towards Parth.. Where is the time for bowling practice.... :roll:

Lurker I assume you are a bowler' date=' if you play that is.[/quote'] Used to open bowling for my college and batting sometimes too. Mostly batted around 5-6th position. A true Kapil Dev fan.. :hic: :hic:

Lurker I assume you are a bowler' date=' if you play that is.[/quote'] Used to open bowling for my college and batting sometimes too. Mostly batted around 5-6th position. A true Kapil Dev fan.. :hic: :hic:
The thing is I see myself as a Tendulkar, but I hate him :chin: I would like to see myself as a Dravid.

The thing is I see myself as a Tendulkar, but I hate him :chin: I would like to see myself as a Dravid.
At this time what kind of batsman are you Parth? A batsman with emphasis on technique or a batsman with strokeplay?

At this time what kind of batsman are you Parth? A batsman with emphasis on technique or a batsman with strokeplay?
I can play all the shots, but am quite a good defensive batsmen. But I have a good technique aswell, not to much movement when batting and very ortadox.

Isn't 13 a tad young for bf/gf? :hic: That's like year 8/9...omg! Everyone is sooooo different back then! I was so immature back then :hic: Wow, being 13 feels like aggggeeeeesssss Being 13 is amazing. No big problems and Y9 is a doss around.

Isn't 13 a tad young for bf/gf? :hic: That's like year 8/9...omg! Everyone is sooooo different back then! I was so immature back then :hic: Wow, being 13 feels like aggggeeeeesssss Being 13 is amazing. No big problems and Y9 is a doss around.
what big problems :hic: